Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU still offline

Tafy
Tafy
Soul Shriven
So is this normal ? NA servers are back online in time and EU is extended. you need like 7-8hour apply a 100mb patch? wtf?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 29, 2022 2:25PM
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am sure it's a lot more complicated than it seems. Just be patient :smile:
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Older hardware, takes longer to patch.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Something hardware wise probably went wrong, but it'd be nice to actually hear what is going on. Did some hardware crash, did a fire break out, did someone switch out the servers for an icecream? ... we just don't know! A short message would be nice.

And no, this is not normal. Normally the servers come up at the same time. (except for the one year where the EU server had some major problems)
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Something hardware wise probably went wrong, but it'd be nice to actually hear what is going on. Did some hardware crash, did a fire break out, did someone switch out the servers for an icecream? ... we just don't know! A short message would be nice.

And no, this is not normal. Normally the servers come up at the same time. (except for the one year where the EU server had some major problems)

We can no longer say this anymore lol
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ETA 13min but I am afraid that they will extend it more... :(
    Really sorry for my english
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO = Eu Server Offline... :/
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Here we are, after coming back to ESO after 2 years break, same as before, still issues over and over with servers...
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's online
    Edited by SgtSilock on July 18, 2022 3:59PM
  • Lucjan
    Lucjan
    ✭✭✭
    Lannharr wrote: »
    Here we are, after coming back to ESO after 2 years break, same as before, still issues over and over with servers...

Honestly, the maintenance, when extended, is for me the most infuriating issue with ESO every single time I come back (I usually take breaks of few months up to half a year). The golden rule is to assume that every maintenance will be expanded and not plan ahead playing when the maintenance is supposed to be done. Yeah, I admit I occasionally can't stick to that rule myself, especially shorty after returning when there are so many new cool things to explore :P
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand online
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Lucjan wrote: »
    Lannharr wrote: »

Honestly, the maintenance, when extended, is for me the most infuriating issue with ESO every single time I come back (I usually take breaks of few months up to half a year). The golden rule is to assume that every maintenance will be expanded and not plan ahead playing when the maintenance is supposed to be done. Yeah, I admit I occasionally can't stick to that rule myself, especially shorty after returning when there are so many new cool things to explore :P

Yes, I forgot how 'extended' ESO maintenance can be... I welcome myself back to ESO!
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get to exited about the server being up. You will crash upon exiting the Queue...
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am in a 2m 44sec queue since 5 minutes :)
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO = Eu Server Offline... :/

:D:D:D
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Don't get to exited about the server being up. You will crash upon exiting the Queue...

I will wait about hour +/- and after it i will go the game. No need to hurry ... I won't be able to do what I wanted to do anyway, so only endeavours
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am in a 2m 44sec queue since 5 minutes :)

at least it's not a 1s queue for 20+ mins.... (which has been the norm for PC-EU the last few days (mid evening))
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to sign in . . . . . here we go again.

Launcher ..... click Play . . . . starts the splash screens, gets to the second and then ......... Crash Report Window appears.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the PC-EU servers are back online and the maintenance was completed, we will now close this discussion going forward.
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 29, 2022 2:26PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.