The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need thinner craftable walls

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wanting to section off a large room but the only wall that matches the room's stone color is very thick at the bottom and tapers off some near the top. Technically it's considered a fence but it is very tall to be a fence. I considered the Leyawiin castle walls because they are a good size and thin, but the color is way off.

Please give us some craftable stone and wooden walls in various colors and patterns so we can customize our houses better.
PCNA
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 of the coming High Isle structures are quite thin. The platform for the red-ish floor and some wooden wall/platform thing.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good to know. I hope they add more structural pieces in different colors and materials that match the walls and floors of current houses in the game to make them more customizable.
    PCNA
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I'm still extremely disappointed by the Leyawiin structures. There are so many basic pieces we're missing.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Leyawiin castle walls, with and without a window, are the same color, but the one with a doorway in it is noticably lighter. These are all Leyawiin castle walls and should all be the same color.
    PCNA