The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Race For Sorcerer

Jeddahwe
Jeddahwe
✭✭✭
Hi,

Altmer is a race that comes up in many guides being the bet for Sorcerer yet I can not find it in game!

Also, does it really matter if I play elf or imperial as sorcerer?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classes are not critical in ESO.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    I am a believer that you choose what you like. I perosnally like breton for a sorc. But hey role an imperial, why? Because nothing is saying you cant. Plus who know you may want to run a sorc tank later and those imperial racials are awesome for tanking. In fact those racials are great for any role. The extra health and stamina are always good and welcomed.
  • Kinsaven
    Kinsaven
    ✭✭✭
    Altmer are High Elves. I think if it matters to you then either Breton or High Elf would be good. :) But no, you won't massively gimp yourself if you choose to play as an Imperial. I play a High Elf Nightblade, simply because I like High Elves.