The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Used to play on PC, looking for guild!

petter94b
petter94b
✭✭
Hi there!
I've used to play ESO on PC, but recently started on PS5 instead. So here I am, looking for a guild.
What I want in a guild is a comfortable, kind and inclusive atmosphere. Preferably a guild that isn't too big either would be nice. Big interest in PVE activities and want to make amazing friends.
Although I am starting fresh on PS, down the road I'd love to join in for endgame activities. Currently I'm leveling a Magblade Orc and having a blast with it. I also don't mind making something else if needed.
I find it very important that a guild is inclusive.

About me:
My name is Pete, 28 years old and from Norway.
I struggle with anxiety and depression, but I am working on myself to try and better deal with it.
I want to be able to help a guild and have a good time with great people. Which would probably be a bit tough early on since I'm essentially starting from 0, but in the long run I'd love to have great friends and be able to do all sorts of activities with them.
Outside of ESO, I enjoy reading books, play a bunch of Phasmophobia, enjoy playing rpg/adventure games and absolutely adore Dungeons & Dragons.

If you want to know more or have a guild you think might be just right for me, feel free to respond here or add me on discord or PSN!

Discord: Vakrul#2211
PSN: Vakrul

Thank you so much for reading!
Sometimes evil drives a minivan
Sloppy stream advertisement