The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HoldSquare Reapers PS4 DC/ NA servers-join today

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
"HoldSquare.com is a PlayStation community made up of mature (21+) gamers who have a passion for video games but realize real life comes first. Although we have some pretty beast gamers in our league, the Reapers welcome players of all levels into our community.

We love ESO and if you're a mature gamer looking for a league, you might want to check us out.
Our primary faction for AvA purposes is the Dagger Fall Covenant, but any faction is welcome. We will, however, look into expanding and making alts in both other factions, once we get things up and running.

A few things set us apart from other leagues.
-We have a presence in other PlayStation games like DCUO, FFXIV. Plus, while we’re waiting for ESO to come out, we bring havoc to Pandora and make trouble for the Templars.
-We are super organized, and have scheduled events going on for different games almost daily.
-Communication is key in our community, we use our headsets constantly to communicate (and joke around ) during raids and quests!
-Most importantly, we’re about helping each other out, sharing our knowledge of different games, and making time to run with Reapers of all gaming levels.

If you want to learn more about the HoldSquare Reapers, follow this link http://www.holdsquare.com"
Edited by METALPUNKS on March 30, 2014 1:03PM
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Can definitely say your wont be disappointed. I was glad to see the mix of players from around the world, america, australia etc :)
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently have a group of us playing on PC while we wait for the PS4 release. So if you are also planning on doing the transfer over come and join us.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a guild to join before launch to discuss the game and builds and to hit the ground running when the game releases on PS4 in June? Then come and check us out.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    @Curragraigue‌ How many folks do you plan on having in ESO right now? Looking forward to ESO on PS4, but I'm not sure I'm going to get back into it on PC right now as my machine isn't the greatest and I started after the option to transfer to console was around.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @egan.jasonub17_ESO‌ we currently have over 600 members in Holdsquare Reapers not sure how many will start straight away when the game releases for console. We have a lot of people in the same boat who plan on waiting for console release. Your welcome to come and check us out using the link in Metalpunks post above.

We have people playing a lot of different games and people all around the world so it will be easy to find someone to game with on PS4 while you wait.

• SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Curragraigue‌. I'll hit up the site. As with most MMOs I'm mostly concerned with a guild that's active in general. And, I'm typically a late night person due to family (which seems to fit with you guys). Thanks for the response. And not not sure why my user name there is so odd looking.
  • fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    I'm gonna check this group out.
  • WickedGenesis
    Hey there, I checked out your website and was very impressed with your community and your vision. It was easy to identify with the history and perspective of your members. Having said that, you have 2 requirements that have lead to some hesitation and if you could provide some clarification, it would be greatly appreciated.

First is the monogamous relationship. ESO gives you the ability to be part of up to 5 guilds. Voluntarily excluding myself from this feature is a point of contention for me as I see too many benefits this provides.

Secondly, the requirements for guild site forum activity. I could make time occasionally to check in but as a father of 2 that works full time, it does not leave much "me" time.I would prefer to demonstrate my being active in the guild within the game, socializing with and helping members.

If I have misinterpreted these expectations, or the rigidness they imply, please let me know.

You seem to have a great group of players and I would enjoy the opportunity to be a part of what you have going.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, I checked out your website and was very impressed with your community and your vision. It was easy to identify with the history and perspective of your members. Having said that, you have 2 requirements that have lead to some hesitation and if you could provide some clarification, it would be greatly appreciated.

First is the monogamous relationship. ESO gives you the ability to be part of up to 5 guilds. Voluntarily excluding myself from this feature is a point of contention for me as I see too many benefits this provides.

Secondly, the requirements for guild site forum activity. I could make time occasionally to check in but as a father of 2 that works full time, it does not leave much "me" time.I would prefer to demonstrate my being active in the guild within the game, socializing with and helping members.

If I have misinterpreted these expectations, or the rigidness they imply, please let me know.

You seem to have a great group of players and I would enjoy the opportunity to be a part of what you have going.

Excellent questions WickedGenesis and thank you for asking them, there may be others wondering the same thing. We have made an exception for ESO to an extent regarding the monogamous guild requirement. You will still be required to have our guild as your main guild in ESO but given that there is no auction house we recommend people join trade guilds or other guilds that will not require them to not play with the Reapers to help with buying and selling things in game.

We organise events, comps, strategy guides and provide lots of useful info on our website so it is certainly helpful to check it every now and then. No one is going to be watching your login every day but if you don't comment on the forum for a while (more like a few weeks rather than days) then someone will check up on you to see if there is a problem or not. We want people to be engaged in the community and to have fun together but our motto of real life first is legit we want you to have fun not spend hours pouring over forums just to meet a requirement. I work full time and have a young son so I know where you are coming from.

From the sounds of things we would be a good fit for you Wicked. If you sign up check out the ESO section of the forums there is a post setting out how the guild will be structured that will provide you with some useful information.

• WickedGenesis
    Thank you Curragraigue for the detailed reply. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify my concerns. I agree with the benefits of joining trade guilds and such and am optimistic to see Holdsquare recognizes this as well and is providing some flexibility. I completely understand the opportunities Holdsquare forums can provide and agree that it's a tool that should be utilized. Knowing I can do so casually alleviates any concerns I had with requirements.

I have registered on your website to begin the admission process and am waiting on forum permissions to continue. I look forward to getting to know everyone
  • Teflondon75
    Teflondon75
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a great bunch of people. I was worried it might be difficult finding a more mature/laid back but exceptional group on the consoles(admittedly, I've never tried joining a crew on the consoles!) I'll be checking out your forums/youtube etc and possibly/hopefully making an application!
  • skwake
    skwake
    Looking forwards to getting into some group content with you guys, I just joined up on the website PSN - skwake

Everyone needs a healer right? :smiley:
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a fun pvp guild to push 4 emperor on ps4 NA, DC faction preferably.
  • tylk
    tylk
    Soul Shriven
    Requested to join. Hope to see people soon!
  • walsh1234
    walsh1234
    Soul Shriven
    Hey could I possibly join your guild im looking to play with people but none of my friends have bought the game im 23 and have had experience playing the elder scrolls for years I am playing as an imperial archer
  • cdjunkyb14_ESO
    cdjunkyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    well i tried registering but i think your security is to tight on your site for me. lol i cant seem to add my psn right or its saying something is invalid.
    your security rocks btw.