The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evereven Manor (added video)

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
Druidess Evereven - Warden Breton. (PC NA @esmerauda - Moonsugar house)

Since she met Ember, Evereven decided to invited her at her Manor, and open for her the little house for guest. But before, she needed to revamp it and made it a real home for the young mage.
And this is done. The manor itself had undergone some renovations too, and the life there will be very different.

Ember arrived, just rushing, to let me know that she had a guest and she would like we keep her safe .... A strange grumpy one, yelling for wine and being naughty. I will have to watch this one very closely. Happily i think the dogs will keep it in one place.

https://youtu.be/d_IA_6OC7kM

Manor view and deck
gp1jqtzxuqva.jpg
nunpapgehkn8.jpg
rcvz1p0x9fcv.jpg
eadsmqdeb2l4.jpg

Kitchen
1nj9ee1xpi2d.jpg
eq5hdsyn8o8i.jpg
4bkmzewahzqb.jpg
0k5zpq41ylfj.jpg

Bedroom
ss9g9u4vamoq.jpg
mlpxdg1qnn64.jpg

Shower and Toilets
tm6892t6p4lc.jpg
qdpiwffezy81.jpg

Ember little house and crafting house
7yhe0naa398m.jpg
s7fr5ujsb5vr.jpg
a3tnlaew56ls.jpg
ikelnritja7j.jpg
0cfe69bjkq4f.jpg
mzaxmn866cwy.jpg

Thank you
ej17j8z404ds.jpg

I made a little video, not available yet, but i will post it as soon as it is ready

Little notes : for this house, i decided to go also for credible things (like how do i get water in the kitchen, how do we get water in the shower, build toilets (first time) and keep the decoration as i like.
I made a lot of wooden formwork (deck, bed, top shower) - crafted a lot of tables and fireplace used as floor - For Ember house used Alinor style and created the wooden formwork of her bed
And used the roofs (wanted first to use them as terrass) but finally used shrubs on top of those.
Edited by Lauranae on July 16, 2022 11:59AM
My most recent characters
AD - Amareni NB
-
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done. I love how you used tables to create floors and your use of textures, really inspirational. The shower room is awesome too. So many great ideas. Thank you for sharing.