The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zennithar Event Opinions

Jarl_Ironheart
Jarl_Ironheart
✭✭✭✭✭
So! Now that the Zennithar event has ended, I wanted to ask everyone to what their honest opinion of it was? I personally found it okay, the rewards weren't bad but I would of liked have seen crafting motifs drop in the parcels due to the fact that zennithar is the God of commerce and by association the forge. The dropped alot of crafting style materials which are honestly a relic unless you really master writs daily and even then I have a surplus of mimic stones saved up. One thing I didn't understand was why you only got tickets by defeating world bosses with guildmates. Zennithar is not the God of community according to any lore I've ever read but maybe I'm wrong. Also killing world bosses for parcels was weird. I would of liked to see parcels for all daily writs but I understand the jubilee event does that.

So what does everyone else think about this event? Please give me your honest opinions! All in all I think it needs some improvement but it wasn't bad by any means.
Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • Perniciouss
    Perniciouss
    ✭✭✭
    The event was good. However, I am not happy with the fact of having to wait till possibly the end of August to get the free crates from gifting event tickets during this event. The event ended on July 12...why take till the end of August to reward those of use that gifted the 5 or more event tickets. Wait time is ridiculous!
    Guild: Black Market Traders - One of the Oldest and Active Trading Guilds in Tamriel
    Guild: GL - Tamriel Fisherman's Guild - The oldest fishing guild in Tamriel. "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore looking like an idiot."
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event was good. However, I am not happy with the fact of having to wait till possibly the end of August to get the free crates from gifting event tickets during this event. The event ended on July 12...why take till the end of August to reward those of use that gifted the 5 or more event tickets. Wait time is ridiculous!

Thanks for the comment. And wow really? I didn't know that. That's ridiculous.
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.