Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Sisterhood of One

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I was not able to find anyone to assist me, I had to take this screenshot myself.

Please note, while yes this is all my current toons on Windows / PC, N/A server, however all 9 toons were taken seperately and then made to crop in a single image.

I call this homage The Sisterhood of One. The leader, well why of course my novels unsung hero and protagonist made manifest in Elder scroll games, the one, the only, Nany Katman.

ywc3bohlxei8.jpg

Evolution:

l0aoblaesiot.jpg
Edited by chaz on July 12, 2022 5:45AM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38