The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Multiple Tales of Tribute Displays

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
So, I recently got the Roister's Club Master achievement and earned the Tales of Tribute Table, Display (Hurray!)
2ud523wi9zft.png

Even before I realized the table was a thing, I wanted to turn one of my homes into a game room. I was thinking I'd place various table games on tables, but after I scored the display table I got really excited. However, it's considered a collectable furnishing, which means I can only place one of it.

Are there other ToT items out there where I could replicate a table? Or is there a way to place copies of collectibles I'm not aware of?

If there isn't a way: ZoS, could we place duplicate collectibles?
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Well you could maybe with a similar table of Breton.

Think there are other board game furnishings but you could just do some dice and pieces of paper.
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Madness wrote: »
    Well you could maybe with a similar table of Breton.

Think there are other board game furnishings but you could just do some dice and pieces of paper.

I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do. I'd love it to have many tables of ToT specifically, as I've already got a lot of the ToT banners on the wall (getting the card art as tapestries is the coolest) but I'll probably throw some of the various other board games on other tables, alas

Thanks!
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Same here - would love multiple tables side by side.

Maybe a ‘version’ of it could be added asa furnishing plan (Master writ plan) in the u35?
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grendalism wrote: »
    Same here - would love multiple tables side by side.

Maybe a ‘version’ of it could be added asa furnishing plan (Master writ plan) in the u35?

That's kind of what I was thinking. I know they won't want to replicate it exactly, but the collectible does come with a specific table so I'm hopeful Master Writs will release just the ToT gameboard
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
    Now i want to master ToT just for that table!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few game furniture pieces. The Master Writ Vendor sells the recipes. Which means someone is able to make it for you. If you are PC NA I might be able to, but i will charge you mat costs. Unless you provide them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being able to buy more from the Achievement Furnisher would be awesome!
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have them add the ToT setup without table as a craftable furniture at the master writ. A bit annoying it comes with a specific table instead of letting us put it on whatever we like. Also makes it impossible for us to place more than 1.

@ZOS_Kevin Can you forward this? It's quite disappointing after all the excitement the devs had for the game.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are a few game furniture pieces. The Master Writ Vendor sells the recipes. Which means someone is able to make it for you. If you are PC NA I might be able to, but i will charge you mat costs. Unless you provide them.

I appreciate the offer! I've got access to all of the table top games, I think. I was hoping specifically for more Tribute tables to give that unique feeling of being at a card tournament :smile:
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    I thought about creating a gaming tavern as well, but only being able to set it down once is a bummer.

Requesting: A slightly different version of the ToT table or different tables with ToT cards/game on them. I don't care how we can acquire these as long as we can place down multiple of them.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO, it would be better to ditch the table and just have the ToT mat and setup. Different people like different furniture styles and more are always going to be added. So reducing it to just a mat will allow players to switch things up far more easily rather than having a Breton style table stick out like a sore thumb if you have say a Daedric themed house in the deadlands style.
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, my hope is with the achievement awarded finishing being the full playboard and that table means we'll get just the full play board to collect multiples of in the near future

That way folks who like flexing their achievements can still show it off, while maintain a fun prop to use as we please
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    If you look around the Roisters club, there are gaming tables, but also normal tables with gaming gear.

The gear looks like a rolled up gaming mat, on top of a wooden box (presumably of cards).

Perhaps it’s this gaming gear that we could get, to then place on other tables.

Ideally, I’d like it added to the High Isle achievement vendor.
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a few of them myself, how about in the Achievement Vendor?

I would also be happy if I could craft them...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should just add them to the Gonfalon Bay Achievement Furnishing vendor one you complete the acheivement.
    I'd love to have them add the ToT setup without table as a craftable furniture at the master writ. A bit annoying it comes with a specific table instead of letting us put it on whatever we like. Also makes it impossible for us to place more than 1.

@ZOS_Kevin Can you forward this? It's quite disappointing after all the excitement the devs had for the game.

I'd like to add in that all the ToT furniture rewards should also be buyable after a player has earned it through gameplay.
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »
    IMO, it would be better to ditch the table and just have the ToT mat and setup. Different people like different furniture styles and more are always going to be added. So reducing it to just a mat will allow players to switch things up far more easily rather than having a Breton style table stick out like a sore thumb if you have say a Daedric themed house in the deadlands style.

This is a good point.

I don't care how we acquire these as long as we can place multiple of them. Having it just be the ToT mat/setup means we can place it on any table, like OP said.

Or even on the floor. Cozy pillows and a game of ToT in front of the fireplace sounds lovely.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to be able to place more than one ToT table. I want to make a tournament hall.