The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grin, Long running casual PVP/PVE guild recruiting! US/AD

Ghastly
Ghastly
✭✭✭
<Grin> is a casual guild of friendly players, many of whom have been in "top tier" guilds in previous games, but want a friendlier environment with less strict of a schedule. We have a solid core of members who've played together throughout the beta. We even won "runner up" in the beta guild contest, with a member-base of roughly 200 beta testers.

Our members come from all backgrounds, and we welcome gamers of all types.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.

If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.
Edited by Ghastly on March 30, 2014 12:28PM
  • EmpJoy
    EmpJoy
    And don't forget the wild parties we host...nothing like dancing nekked around an anchor to liven up your play :wink:
  • Aricle
    Aricle
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion only?
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. -Sarah Williams
    @Aricle in-game. Ebonheart Pact with a dash of Aldmeri and Daggerfall.
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    We welcome people from across faction, but if you want to participate in any guild events youll need to be AD.
  • Aricle
    Aricle
    ✭✭
    Okay, thanks. I'm looking for a guild I can participate in fully. Happy gaming!
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. -Sarah Williams
    @Aricle in-game. Ebonheart Pact with a dash of Aldmeri and Daggerfall.
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, see you in game!
  • Magix360
    Magix360
    Sounds fun, could i get an invite? @Magix360‌
  • Passed
    Passed
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome guild, awesome friends. Come and join the shenanigans.