The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Characters best score "Not Recorded"

Zyva
Zyva
✭✭✭✭✭
This is not something I would have noticed before trying to use the Pithka Achievement Tracker.

All of my characters show their best score as "Not Recorded" for Sunspire, Kynes, and Rockgrove. I have tried disabled addons, I have tried logging into each character and just leaving the screen up (until I get logged out for inactivity). I have waited weeks to see if the problem just goes away. I have heard other people having similar issues, and have tried to find similar posts on the forum but the only one I could find was from 2020 (it sounded like exact same problem).

I then was told to re-run my bugged characters through the trials, in the hopes of them somehow being recalculated and showing up then. Instead, on my nightblade, which has Godslayer and a best score in the 200s (which I have a screenshot of), it instead reset it to 108. When I tried it again with my dragonknight in Kynes (a best score there should be for Dawnbringer again in the 200s) I instead got it reset to 71k. I tried again with my nightblade in Kynes, same story, reset to 57k this time. I logged out and back in, and those scores once again on all characters show Not Recorded, not even the wrong scores.

This would not be an issue if certain groups did not want to see a high score in trials in order to join groups. I luckily have screenshots of trifecta clears, but now that groups want it shown on the Pithka addon (which takes the recorded scores directly from the Trial score display, I am getting annoyed.

Is this bug being worked on, or known? Will people with Not Recorded scores like this still get rewards on leaderboard? Why is it only these three trials, with all the others displaying properly? (even with trials that were completed literal years ago, like a vso high score I have from 2018 that is displaying properly?) I am showing all three of the Gryphon Heart scores on three seperate characters correctly, for example. But nothing for Kynes, Sunspire, and Rockgrove.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 12, 2022 1:31PM
Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)