The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• ultimate_jax
    hi I would like to join ultimatejax
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    ultimate_jax: there is an application form at alitheso.com - we look forward to hearing from you :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • bladeheartwolfeb17_ESO
    Hi,

I'm a returning player, but have forgotten so much that in reality I'm a new player.

Was a member of Alith back then and considering reapplying. However, looking at the detail on the application form, may I ask if you are looking for a particular level of commitment in hours per day/week, or a minimum level for one's main character, etc?

Cheers

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    bladeheartwolfeb17_ESO: no we are not looking for a specific number of hours and certainly not for a minimum level for your character - we look for people who enjoy participating in a friendly, social and relaxed guild :)

This said, while you can be as casual as you wish, you can also be as ambitious as you wish - we have players at every level, and people are happy to give advice.
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • bladeheartwolfeb17_ESO
    Thanks for the reply.

Formal application for re admission submitted on web site, ironically 20 months to the day that I left Alith.

Cheers :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    We’re still recruiting :)

If you want to join a casual, newbie-friendly and pressure-free guild, don’t hesitate to submit your application at http://www.alitheso.com/

What we offer is a calendar full of events (both PvE and PvP), fantastic community, active forum, Facebook page, TeamSpeak, Twitch, Youtube channels and our own Podcast.

We’re waiting for you! :)
  • bladeheartwolfeb17_ESO
    May I inquire whether applicants will receive a response regardless whether their application is successful or not, or just if it is successful?

All the best regardless. :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course all applicants receive a response!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players who just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked cliff dives :) ), a website with our event calendar and a very active forum, voice chat, a Facebook page and even our own Podcast. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
    Edited by MipMip on September 10, 2016 9:31AM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players who just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked cliff dives :) ), voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
    Edited by MipMip on September 10, 2016 9:31AM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! Or bow. Or axe, or staff... :)

We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked cliff dives :) ), voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar.

Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I applied last night and looking forward to hopefully join this guild
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for applying :)
    A question - under what name did you apply? I don't see an application with your ESO forum name in our system
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Oh its Zanran
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Got rejected but thanx anyways
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players who just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked horse races :) ), voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! We offer many regular PvE, PvP, and fun social events - like the naked horse racing... erm... our Alith Derby event shown in the video above :) We also have an active forum, calendar and even our own podcast. If this sounds like it could be for you - check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, Alith is 7 years old today!!! And recruiting - join an established guild with experienced officers and a fun, relaxed environment :)

We offer many PvE events at every level, PvP events in various styles, social events (like for example our naked horse race :) ), TS, and active forum and calendar and even our own podcast :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Yes, Alith is 7 years old today yaaay! :) Join us, become an Alithian and participate in our birthday celebration next Sunday - don't miss the cliff diving, hide & seek, officer says, horse racing, puzzle/scavenger hunt and fancy dress competition games! :)
  • Direwolf8
    Direwolf8
    Hello, I am a new player here and i would like to join your guild.

User- direwolf8

I am active almost 8-9 hours a day
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf: 8 - 9 hours a day, wow :) I envy you... For joining Alith: there is an application form here alitheso.com - we hope to hear from you :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Direwolf8
    Direwolf8
    MipMip wrote: »
    Direwolf: 8 - 9 hours a day, wow :) I envy you... For joining Alith: there is an application form here alitheso.com - we hope to hear from you :)

Well, for two years i couldnot play any online game as was doing my Masters in very tough subject. Now i have become a research scholar and have a lot of time. Especially after 5-6pm till 2am. So, I will make full use of it as much as I can. I had bought ESO 1 year ago. But I never got the time to play. Hope my entry to the guild is accepted as soon as possible. I would really love to be a part of a buzzing community
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alith is 7 years old this week come and join a happy family and be part of a legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha621erdNrE
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • WhiteyOP
    WhiteyOP
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am looking at joining a guild with matches your description. I am active almost every day for a couple hours when I can.

Work and family takes up most the time. I have played since beta. but only recently got back into ESO.

If there is still a spot available I would appreciate been able to join :)

I understand there is other application and websites to join, and if you would welcome me into your home I would gladly fill what ever is needed.

All the best,
    IGN: WhiteyOP
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! We offer many regular PvE, PvP, and fun social events in a friendly, pressure free environment. We also have an active forum, calendar and even our own podcast. Our guild just turned 7 years old and is run by an experienced team. If this sounds like it could be for you - check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are some impressions from Alith's all day 7th birthday party: http://alitheso.com/index.php/forum/14-Events/65491-an-alith-birthday-celebration-sunday-2nd-october-11am-cet

If interested in joining our mature, fun, no-pressure (you can be as relaxed or as ambitious as you wish, we have events for every level) guild run by an experienced officer team check alitheso.com :)
    Edited by MipMip on October 5, 2016 12:56PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteyOP wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking at joining a guild with matches your description. I am active almost every day for a couple hours when I can.

Work and family takes up most the time. I have played since beta. but only recently got back into ESO.

If there is still a spot available I would appreciate been able to join :)

I understand there is other application and websites to join, and if you would welcome me into your home I would gladly fill what ever is needed.

All the best,
    IGN: WhiteyOP

There are indeed spots left in Alith currently, so check out our homepage http://alitheso.com/ - click on the big "Join Alith Today" button and fill out your application, gl :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is 7 years old, and I have been in Alith for 7 months, and my only regret is not having joined earlier! :) So, if you are looking for a friendly, fun and very active guild, and would like to avoid later regretting not having joined earlier ;) check out alitheso.com
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
This discussion has been closed.