Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where to begin?

Quenzar
Quenzar
Hi everyone,

I got ESO on launch day and played for a little while, but set it aside after a few weeks and haven't played much since.

Now I'm looking to get back into it and I'm really confused/overwhelmed at where to even begin...? I want to finish all the content from the original game, but I'm not sure how to buy the expansions and such since the only one I can find on the shop is the new Breton one.

Also, I don't know if I'm doing things in the right order and if I have like 5 years of time between Quest A and Quest B...it feels like a huge mess and I'm lost. Would appreciate any tips.

And just to save the time, I'm not interested in zerging to max lvl and raiding and doing all the current content and getting all the gear, min/maxing, etc...that's just not my style. I want to play each of the expansions in the intended order and take it easy, enjoying the content and digesting it at my own slow pace.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 8, 2022 2:25AM