The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Banners - Daedric Princes

Tatanko
Tatanko
✭✭✭✭
Quite a while ago, I embarked on a quest to obtain a banner for each of the Daedric Princes. Most of these have come from the weapon style packs associated with an artifact of that prince, such as the Skull of Corruption for Vaermina that's available right now. There are three that I have not obtained, and as far as I can tell there may not be a banner or artifact style available for these Princes. I'm just checking here to see if I missed something elsewhere. The three that I need are: Meridia, Molag Bal, and Sanguine.
Silvanus the Gilded
Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
Imperial Templar - PC/NA
Learn More
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Bal has banners from furniture packs and Coldharbour achievment furnisher, though they are all blue and look a bit different from the others.

Meridia has a banner and also a style for Dawnbreaker in the files, but neither has been released.

Sanguine have barely any content whatsoever, which of course includes no banners either. There was a datamine of an Sanguine's Rose style ages ago, but same as Dawnbreaker that seems to have vanished into the Void.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banner, Tattered Molag Bal is an achievement furnishing in the same red, but it is tattered and a bit faded.