Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pre-Order Bonus Pack Mail for High Isle expired

TigerDRena
TigerDRena
✭✭
Hi there,

I had the Pre-Order Bonus Pack for High Isle sitting in my mail inbox.
As with previous Order Pack mails it had no expiration given. Just says "Expires in: --".

I'm rather lazy when it comes to doing writs and undigging Treasure Chests, so I do take my time with them, hence why I hadn't claimed my Bonus Pack yet, as it had no expiration listed.
Now, two days ago I finally wanted to claim it and the mail was gone. I still saw the mail some days ago, and again, it had no expiration date.

I contacted support but only got a generic reply that didn't refer to me saying that the Pre-Order Bonus Pack had no Expiration date listed:
"The maximum amount of time a mail can remain in an inbox is 30 days for regular mail, and 3 days for COD mails. If it was sent to you from another player, it will be returned to the sender, but if it had already been returned from another player, or was from a guild store, it will simply empty and delete itself."

Has anyone here had the same issue?