Can we have a boar mount?

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please have this boar as a mount? But exactly as it is! With no dumb lights and disgusting effects like in most mounts now. It would be really great! :)

i3vepiizsfzh.png
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!! This would be great!!
    Campos de oro
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right after they give us the cow mount I have spent years asking for

***.jpg
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve been wanting one for a looooong time now.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    Can we please have this boar as a mount? But exactly as it is! With no dumb lights and disgusting effects like in most mounts now. It would be really great! :)

i3vepiizsfzh.png

Was thinking the same thing!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/610005/huge-boar-event-belkarth#latest
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support this idea and you should too
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc_Boar_Boyz_WD.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a boar mount back in the days in another game and i miss it really bad, having one again would make me so happy. Please, ZOS.. 🥺
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Boar, Wamasu, Netch, Strapped to the back of a Troll (or being princess carried by one), there's so much they could do but don't do and instead just recycle the same mounts with different skins and then sell them in a gambling RNG mechanic that costs money rather than making them rewards for content. They could go wacky without breaking lore or immersion. It's not like going full lost ark where you can get a mount that is a floating bed, but they could go just as wacky. Sitting on Haskill's shoulders as he just sprints you to where you need to go; seriously, they could do some weird stuff.
    Edited by merpins on July 5, 2022 11:44PM
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know.. sounds boaring
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Orc_Boar_Boyz_WD.jpg

Great image, crown crate mounts generally don't do it for me.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boar, Wamasu, Netch, Strapped to the back of a Troll (or being princess carried by one), there's so much they could do but don't do and instead just recycle the same mounts with different skins and then sell them in a gambling RNG mechanic that costs money rather than making them rewards for content. They could go wacky without breaking lore or immersion. It's not like going full lost ark where you can get a mount that is a floating bed, but they could go just as wacky. Sitting on Haskill's shoulders as he just sprints you to where you need to go; seriously, they could do some weird stuff.

The lore is already so broken! What the hell is this horrendous thing:

18y16qzlusls.jpg

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a vorplasm mount that leaves an evaporating slime trail behind it.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

18y16qzlusls.jpg

Tyrael charger? But someone might have confused the lore I guess... We could REALLY get a boar (snort!), spider (#mephalaforlife - or in this case, death), a verminous fabricant, oh my.
    My wishlist for ESO ; AND my personal thoughts
    A list of things I'd wish ZOS to improve / add / change

1)Skills
    2)Overland
    3)Champion Points
    4)Replayable content in overland
    5)Dungeons
    6)Chapter ideas
    7)Other

I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland
    >>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>restoration of destroyed cities, eg. Satakalaam, Aswala, Gil-Var-Delle, etc. Making them permanently restored, maybe with some traders OR minor quest hubs.

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want

III.Champion Points
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

>>a mount OF CHOICE (eg. horse, senche, quasigryph) for every 1200 CP in respective colours
    >>a permanent 10% bonus to gold gain from every source for 900 CP collected on Craft
    >> a permanent 5% attack / defence bonus for 900 CP collected on Warfare
    >>a permanent 10% bonus to health/stam/mag regen and 5% health/stam/mag increase for 900 CP on Fitness

IV.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

V.Dungeons
    >>story mode for dungeons - sometimes I don't want to do a dungeon quest with sprinters. They will rush from boss to boss and leave without saying a thing. I'd love to enjoy the time, even though I've done a dungeon many times

VI.Chapter ideas
    >>Whiterun + Fields of Regret DLC

>>Winterhold (Winterhold Hold) + Dawnstar (The Pale Hold) DLC

>>Timelines series: Cyrodiil
    some Imperial noble/vagabond - a Tharn - becomes the new emperor, so the claims of Ayrenn, Jorun or Emeric are for naught. Vestige begins the long and arduous process of rebuilding Cyrodiil, 1st in their own alliance, and then as they would along Cadwell's silver and gold.

>>Solstheim CH or DLC.

>>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Blackmarsh CH or DLC.

>>Akavir CH.

>>Atmora CH.

>>Peryite's Pits DLC.

>>Vaermina's Quagmire DLC.

VII.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>tracking achievements, eg. in fishing - what type of fish you need, etc.

>>possibility to research traits on Companions' equipment so that we could change the traits

>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet they are just cosmetics. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being engaged

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!
    1) to an extent I'm not surprised why ZOS isn't adding some of the things we're asking about - the golden rule is: "people don't know what they want THEMSELVES". Yeah, unless... it's been asked for many times.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. My Orcs need them.

And I agree that just plain boars are preferable. Please no glowing eyes, no smoke effects, no glowing anything.

52031856930_5e248ab758_z.jpg
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think people would get Boared with them

:#
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have wanted them along with echatere, normal welwa (not lizard or daedric versions!), wamasu, netch, small silt striders, and donkey for ages. Especially echatere and welwa.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds delicious.

piece-ham-isolated-on-white-260nw-592526393.jpg
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes to the boar mount! Plus a spider mount.

Ft29AIl.jpg
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd prefer a boor mount.

"Out of my way, I'm more important than you are! Coming through!"

( Yes, I know: "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" ... )
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Personally, I'd prefer a boor mount.

"Out of my way, I'm more important than you are! Coming through!"

( Yes, I know: "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" ... )

hehe. you beat me to it.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drammanoth wrote: »

18y16qzlusls.jpg

Tyrael charger? But someone might have confused the lore I guess... We could REALLY get a boar (snort!), spider (#mephalaforlife - or in this case, death), a verminous fabricant, oh my.

I had to google it because I didn't play WoW. It's surprisingly accurate. :D
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Young silt strider mount when?

m3YJY1q.png