Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX NA Server

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
I and others are unable to log into the Xbox NA server. The EU server is fine.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 13, 2022 2:40PM
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually in-game and got thrown out. Now, it won't let me in at all...says check for a valid internet connection, can't connect to game server.

And.....now after a dozen restarts I'm in again. Hope I can stay in at least long enough for tickets/dailies.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    HI @Karivaa, thanks for reaching out. We are aware of the issues players are having with logging into NA Megaservers across, PC, PlayStation and Xbox. Our teams are investigating now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BGruchallab14_ESO
    BGruchallab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, Got kicked while using the Wayshrine from The Rift and going to Mournhold in Deshaan
  • Rescue78
    Rescue78
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    HI @Karivaa, thanks for reaching out. We are aware of the issues players are having with logging into NA Megaservers across, PC, PlayStation and Xbox. Our teams are investigating now.

Haven’t had an issue getting in but every time I change zones I’m getting booted from the game.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rescue78 wrote: »
    Haven’t had an issue getting in but every time I change zones I’m getting booted from the game.

Same here.

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I gave up, I'll go play something else and try again tomorrow.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Thank you for your quick reply!

• AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    Just had similar situation happen to me on PC EU as well!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues affecting NA servers on July 5th are now resolved. For this reason we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.