Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bow and Arrow? Did I miss it?

Risikio
Risikio
I scoured that opening room for my bow, and couldn't find it. Help?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there's only a few melee weapons at the start, pretty sure there's no bow.

You should be able to find a bow elsewhere by looting - just make sure to check chests and things, you should find a bow.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Diar
    Diar
    There was a bow there during beta weekends.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diar wrote: »
    There was a bow there during beta weekends.

Last beta weekend there was only a single sword on the table.
    For most beta weekends a large range of weapons were available, however people kept being stupid and choosing the wrong weapon so the devs thought it simpler to start everyone off with a basic melee weapon.

The newest build gives you a few melee weapons to pick up, and you're supposed to be able to find other weapons via looting in coldharbour.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check crates and mobs
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    Last beta there was a single axe for me. Annoying as I wanted a staff. No idea why they changed that in the prison if you now choose to go through it.
    would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melee weapons first just to get you out of there, then you can get to your preferred weapon, I know it tough when the bow is your first weapon of choice.

During Beta's I always resemble Katniss Everdeen at the start of the Hunger Games running towards her bow.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS