Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

whats the CD applying the status effect. D:

TheHeroCat
TheHeroCat
✭✭✭
whats the CD applying the status effect. :confused:
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure there is a cooldown on status effect, there is 4s cooldown on damaging weapon enchantments. 10s cooldown on buff/debuff enchantments. Unless something changed
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for enchantments, there is a cooldown

for everything else, there is no cooldown and it can be reapplied constantly

there is even a gear set that does this, unleashed terror, which does a bleed dot that reapplies hemorrhaging status effect on every tick
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

there is even a gear set that does this, unleashed terror, which does a bleed dot that reapplies hemorrhaging status effect on every tick
    Is that what's pulling me out of cloak?
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »

Is that what's pulling me out of cloak?

i have no idea lol, the stamblade i use for pvp uses the dark cloak, not the invis cloak so cant really test that lol

edit: its possible if hemorrhaging is a "burst" dmg status effect like sundered instead of a dot like burning or poisoned
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on July 7, 2022 3:48PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities