Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need more like Darloc's Golden Eyes

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I love using Skins, but I don't like how the majority of them replace your eye sockets. Would like to see more color variations for custom eyes, heterochromia sets, or clear cast eyes that overrides Skins and shows your natural eye colors.
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping for some completely blacked out eyes. And not just for the edgy aspect.

Also echo the hopes of an eye appearance section someday.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm all for separate eye cosmetics section. Right now you can't have scars or makeup paired with those eyes.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I'm all for separate eye cosmetics section. Right now you can't have scars or makeup paired with those eyes.

One hundred percent need one, a long overdue.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this please.
    If the skins are going to cover up the natural eyes, then they should come out with a lot of variations of separate eye colors, and some with rounder pupils as well.
    This would be very much appreciated in the community. <3
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well a bunch of lightbulp eyes have been datamined already. Nothing normal looking about them, though.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!