Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik mount is so....

blue_peaceful_Manticore
....nice!

40 Tickets * 250Crowns ea= 10000 Crowns only to evolve Indrik into Luminous\Icebreath. I can make 4 Rifts in Diablo $mmortal with this money. lol
Edited by blue_peaceful_Manticore on July 2, 2022 8:29AM
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then don't buy event tickets with crowns. Easy solution.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to buy event tickets, you can get them from playing in-game events. Currently 3 per day are available from the Zeal of Zenithar daily quest.

It won't be possible to get absolutely everything sold with tickets in one year without buying extra tickets, but that's because players asked ZOS to bring back the older items (like the indriks) so there's more to choose from. But they'll be available in future years as well so you can prioritise the items you like most and get the other ones another time (or skip them entirely if you don't like them).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    am i the only one that thinks indriks are hideous ?

dressing them in glowing skins is like serving steak on a trash can lid.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the indriks, at least some of the colors. I'm looking forward to getting a few over time on my new account, and picking up the pets I didn't get earlier.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some colours look too flashy for my personal taste, but the more naturally coloured Indriks (like the dark one or the first with that natural linden green colour) look fine to me.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any mount you can earn through regular gameplay (and doesn't take a year through Endeavors) is a plus to me, tastes aside.

I do like the less flashy versions, not just Indriks either but for all mounts.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like some of the indriks, the nascent and dawnwood (the blue/green one) are my favourites. I don't like all the colours, but I like that we got options.

I also like that they're mounts we can earn in-game instead of being restricted to the crown store.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• SianTamzin
    SianTamzin
    ✭✭✭
    The Indriks look great. I was surprised that the Dark Brotherhood indrik was just black though. I thought there would be a little red to match the DB colours, but other than that I have no criticism. I love the indriks!
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Back when they'd been given away every quarter for years, there were plenty of people who were tired of/not a fan of, the Indriks.

Now that they're not constantly being shoved in our faces, there'd have to be some people who were all "oooh, Indriks!" :D

(personally, I ignored the Indriks until almost the end, when I got the white one for my ice-themed character. And since there was so little to get at the Impressario in those days, it meant I just let tickets burn over cap, because I just wasn't interested. /shrug)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Back when they'd been given away every quarter for years, there were plenty of people who were tired of/not a fan of, the Indriks.

Now that they're not constantly being shoved in our faces, there'd have to be some people who were all "oooh, Indriks!" :D

(personally, I ignored the Indriks until almost the end, when I got the white one for my ice-themed character. And since there was so little to get at the Impressario in those days, it meant I just let tickets burn over cap, because I just wasn't interested. /shrug)

Some people always liked them. When they were first datamined (and assumed to be crown store mounts) I was prepared to buy the dawnwood and nascent ones, and I know I'm not the only one.

I think when were repeatedly the main (and at first only) thing to get with event tickets the people who didn't like them were more vocal, because people who liked them had nothing to complain about (except the events which weren't working). I doubt many people's opinion changed over time, it's just a shift in who thinks it's worth telling ZOS what they think and what they want done differently.

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SianTamzin wrote: »
    The Indriks look great. I was surprised that the Dark Brotherhood indrik was just black though. I thought there would be a little red to match the DB colours, but other than that I have no criticism. I love the indriks!

Dark Brotherhood Indrik? What is this, the Onyx Indrik?
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

No, it was a Crown Store one, called Gloam something. Dark with a purplish glow.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are they? I'd heard they were going to be available at a new vendor or something?
    I've only been to the Impresario once and did not see them.
    Need to check whats-his-face whos always hanging out by her tent to see if they are now in his inv, they were not pre-event start.
    Haven't been doing much else except master writs tbh :D
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

No, it was a Crown Store one, called Gloam something. Dark with a purplish glow.

Evergloam indrik?

That's not a Dark Brotherhood themed one, it's based on The Evergloam, Nocturnal's Oblivion realm. There's a delve (or public dungeon?) in Clockwork City which is set there, and we go there in some other storylines too.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »
    Where are they? I'd heard they were going to be available at a new vendor or something?
    Need to check whats-his-face whos always hanging out by her tent to see if they are now in his inv, they were not pre-event start.

You have to go to Belkarth in Craglorn. There's a new festival site (which I'm hoping will be used for all future festivals) and just up the road from the Impressario's tent is another one with the indriks outside, there's a vendor there who sells the feathers and berries.

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nenulaure I believe, in a different tent than the impresario.
    Danikat wrote: »

Evergloam indrik?

That's not a Dark Brotherhood themed one, it's based on The Evergloam, Nocturnal's Oblivion realm. There's a delve (or public dungeon?) in Clockwork City which is set there, and we go there in some other storylines too.

Oh, right, I have it on my main account, but not in game right now.

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only two dark Indriks i can think of are the fully black Onyx Indrik and the black-purple Evergloam Indrik ("Woven carefully from shadow wisps of Nocturnal’s realm, these noble indriks shy from the light of day until trained by a patient rider to tolerate it. Forever after, they move under Magnus’s fierce glow as if to defy it."). Both don't have anything to do with the Dark Brotherhood.

The description of the Onyx Indrik was "It's believed by some of the Sapiarchs of the High Elves that an Onyx Indrik comes about when a Nascent Indrik is exposed to certain berries imbued with geological Earthbones essences."

Edited by Syldras on July 2, 2022 2:57PM
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Where are they? ...

You have to go to Belkarth in Craglorn. There's a new festival site (which I'm hoping will be used for all future festivals) and just up the road from the Impressario's tent is another one with the indriks outside, there's a vendor there who sells the feathers and berries.

Nenulaure I believe, in a different tent than the impresario.

THANK YOU Both! :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    The only two dark Indriks i can think of are the fully black Onyx Indrik and the black-purple Evergloam Indrik ("Woven carefully from shadow wisps of Nocturnal’s realm, these noble indriks shy from the light of day until trained by a patient rider to tolerate it. Forever after, they move under Magnus’s fierce glow as if to defy it."). Both don't have anything to do with the Dark Brotherhood.

The description of the Onyx Indrik was "It's believed by some of the Sapiarchs of the High Elves that an Onyx Indrik comes about when a Nascent Indrik is exposed to certain berries imbued with geological Earthbones essences."

Well, the onyx isn't really "black" - more like dark gunmetal.

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the onyx isn't really "black" - more like dark gunmetal.

Maybe I should adjust my screen's brightness then ;) But there are only 2 dark Indriks and none of them are related to the Dark Brotherhood, that was what I was about.
    @Syldras | PC | EU