Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poison spreaded in event areas... is killing people

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen it... people tend to behave themselves when a (false) god killer is in town;)

I didn't see it, either. I think it got patched pretty quickly after it was reported, because by the time I logged in on the first day of the event it was apparently already fixed.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Yup, that guy is yelling "For the honour of Peryite". Probably wants to get his account banned or something...

The person engaging in aggressive roleplay may not be the one responsible for the event.

It is best to leave it up to ZOS since they have the means to track this rather than report an innocent person and have them banned.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The person engaging in aggressive roleplay may not be the one responsible for the event.
    It is best to leave it up to ZOS since they have the means to track this rather than report an innocent person and have them banned.

I have not reported anyone (as I saw other players were already reporting the incident), but I found quite remarkable that there was a person repeatedly screaming and mocking the other players amidst the chaos (I think they even said things along the lines of "Report me all you want, I don't care" or "You can't do anything about this").

In the end, it's ZOS who checks all logs and decides about the outcome anyway. Even if people reported an innocent bystander, I'm sure there will be no punishment if the logs don't prove that they did something wrong.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's not like they haven't made dumb mistakes before.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

I have not reported anyone (as I saw other players were already reporting the incident), but I found quite remarkable that there was a person repeatedly screaming and mocking the other players amidst the chaos (I think they even said things along the lines of "Report me all you want, I don't care" or "You can't do anything about this").

In the end, it's ZOS who checks all logs and decides about the outcome anyway. Even if people reported an innocent bystander, I'm sure there will be no punishment if the logs don't prove that they did something wrong.
    Well he was not an bot.
    [snip]
    [edited for hate speech]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 4, 2022 10:09AM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can's stop thinking that it could be fun if ESO got it's own Corrupted Blood incident. =)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • OnnuK
    OnnuK
    ✭✭✭
    Is it only me I had fun with that glitch ;-D Although how did they do it mystery for me. After that I just TP'ed to another Craglorn instance, and no problem.
    Edited by OnnuK on July 4, 2022 10:56AM
    PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ermiq wrote: »
    I just hope people won't be banned for spicing up the sterile socially isolated game.
    I can't tell if you're joking or serious, but if it's the latter trolling shouldn't be considered "spicing up" anything, and people who do it totally should get banned. Maybe it'll teach them to be respectful of other people.

If you are joking then pretend I didn't post this lol.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. It's from Sanctum Ophidia Trial. This happened a few years back. What happens is a group is doing Sanctum Ophidia and get to the bridge with all the poison and get infected. This is the mechanics of this trial all over the place.

Anyway, for some reason the game kicks out most if not all of the trial group and they appear where they were when they ported in to the trial.

They take the poison with them (they shouldn't so ZOS has to fix this again). That's how it happens. When they appear at the wayshrine in Belkarth a lot of people are near or at the wayshrine and they get infected and they too spread it.

It's not done by an evil player, it's a bug in the game that has been here before and is now back.

• DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a clever idea! :D
    That's what you get when you have contagious deadly disease and teleportation in the same world.
    ZOS ban whimpers.
    Edited by DorianDragonRaze on July 4, 2022 2:49PM
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    LOL. It's from Sanctum Ophidia Trial. This happened a few years back. What happens is a group is doing Sanctum Ophidia and get to the bridge with all the poison and get infected. This is the mechanics of this trial all over the place.

Anyway, for some reason the game kicks out most if not all of the trial group and they appear where they were when they ported in to the trial.

They take the poison with them (they shouldn't so ZOS has to fix this again). That's how it happens. When they appear at the wayshrine in Belkarth a lot of people are near or at the wayshrine and they get infected and they too spread it.

It's not done by an evil player, it's a bug in the game that has been here before and is now back.

Never seen it today nor a few years back.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen it since the first day on PC EU - that was about 9:30 am US PT.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....