The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshards & Lorebooks guide

• shishekub17_ESO
    shishekub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Lorebooks in cyriidl would be very helpful. We need 330 books to hit Rank 10
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Good news! They fixed the bugged quest in Coldharbour and now that skyshard associated with it is obtainable
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • getlykeme
    getlykeme
    nevermind figured it out
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    Lorebooks in cyriidl would be very helpful. We need 330 books to hit Rank 10

Not entirely true as you get Mage Guild XP for other stuff you do also besides gathering books, but you are correct that if you did nothing but collect the books, that is what you would need.

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
    Oceanic - Australia
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Craglorn Skyshards are now available!
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • Teangel77
    Teangel77
    Soul Shriven
    The missing 10th Lorebook in Eastmarch is "Stepping In Lightly" I found it doing storyline Quest: Snow and Flame. When you get the wayshrine Skuildafn there is a cart next to it, the lore book is there next to it. I think only way to get this book is to do storyline to get into the area, or possible someone can port to you via Party. Getting this book completed my Eastmarch Lorebook Achiv.
  • VictorGaldi
    Tks, dude! Amazing work.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tks, dude! Amazing work.

The necro ^^

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Confused because for example Glenumbra is missing several locations that I've found. And some on the map aren't there. How does that work?