The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Assuming you like Tales of Tribute, Would you want to see them add new decks to the game

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
Assuming you like Tales of Tribute, Would you want to see them add new decks to the game with future expansions and why?

Assuming you like Tales of Tribute, Would you want to see them add new decks to the game 39 votes

Yes!
69%
lordspyderdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOCyberOnEsofreespiritYoWombatBallermfrauSarannahFinneganFrothcmetzger93DalsinthusLadyHeloiseDark_Lord_KuroKatheriahTornaadmikemaconsau02adgJJMaxx1980ESO_Nightingalespartaxoxotomofhyrule 27 votes
I enjoy the game but do not want to see them add new decks.
12%
TheDarkRulerThe3sFinestAardappelboomMJ202Paulytnz 5 votes
Results
17%
Destaiwolfie1.0.colossalvoidsjoergingerbmnobleLugalduLucozade85 7 votes
  • SianTamzin
    SianTamzin
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    Yes, I absolutely love ToT.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    Needed an idk option
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Needed an idk option

Yeah, I picked the second option, because I don't know just yet. 😅
    Edited by Aardappelboom on June 30, 2022 6:52PM
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    Yes, but I do feel they need to limit the decks in atleast player vs player matches to only the base four decks.

This to prevent players from having to play against players with decks they have never seen before. And so even the newest player can learn the base four decks to play with, and not be at a major disadvantage. I also feel the toughest to get decks should be unlocked much sooner, so more players can learn the new decks earlier on. ( ToT rank 2-3 instead of 7+ )

And patrons need to get fixed positions on the board.
    Edited by Sarannah on June 30, 2022 6:55PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Needed an idk option

Yeah, I picked the second option, because I don't know just yet. 😅

I picked this one because I'm not opposed in theory, but I actually don't know because I haven't unlocked all the decks yet. So, maybe the game will feel more complete with those. And I'll have a better answer to "what can they even add without messing it up?"

But if I had an idk option, I'd have picked that. Because honestly I don't know and my answer is mostly a meaningless "guess more is nice in theory" than a genuine feeling.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    i think more decks will add more variety, since your playing with 4 decks per game, and only 8 possible decks, there is not that much variety
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Ballermfrau
    Ballermfrau
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    But before we need a ban option in PVP matches.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes!
    Yes but not too much, maybe 1 or 2 per zonle dlc or chapter
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on July 1, 2022 2:04PM
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    1 deck per year would be a nice way to keep the card game fresh, give us reasons to return, and add more lateral systems to the game.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    no, because I don't have all the decks yet to make that call.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    1 or 2 extra with a new update would be nice, as long as they don't introduce too much new bugs with them.
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No! I don't want zos.to.waste a.moment of effort on this.card game. This is a action mmo. If you want a card game goto.The play store. And find one. How much power does a phone or tablet draw compared to a gaming pc?
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Yes, but I do feel they need to limit the decks in atleast player vs player matches to only the base four decks.

This to prevent players from having to play against players with decks they have never seen before. And so even the newest player can learn the base four decks to play with, and not be at a major disadvantage. I also feel the toughest to get decks should be unlocked much sooner, so more players can learn the new decks earlier on. ( ToT rank 2-3 instead of 7+ )

And patrons need to get fixed positions on the board.

Just going to quickly disagree with fixed patron positions on the board. It’s part of the game strategy for me, thinking about the position on the board. It may seem small, but if I can get Hunding’s favor without you noticing for a few turns because it’s on my side of the board and I do it quickly, it can be a game winning move.