The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No event tickets dropping for Zeal of Zenithar event ???

EdmondDontes
EdmondDontes
✭✭✭✭✭
I did two quests that rewarded me with boxes today, but got no event tickets. I'm only holding two event tickets at this time, so I should have gotten 3 tickets, but got nothing.
Edited by EdmondDontes on June 30, 2022 4:01PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did two quests that rewarded me with boxes today, but got no event tickets. I'm only holding two event tickets at this time, so I should have gotten 3 tickets, but got nothing.

Did you make sure you weren't at the event ticket cap before doing the 2nd quest? (It is the 2nd that awards tickets). Ticket cap is 12, you can check on your currency page of inventory.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tickets just drop from the "Honest Toil" Zenithar daily. Not any of the general quests/activities that give boxes.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tickets just drop from the "Honest Toil" Zenithar daily. Not any of the general quests/activities that give boxes.

So what is the "honest toil" daily exactly then?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Did you make sure you weren't at the event ticket cap before doing the 2nd quest? (It is the 2nd that awards tickets). Ticket cap is 12, you can check on your currency page of inventory.

they stated they only had 2 tickets on them, so unlikely the cap issue

the event page states the tickets specifically from the "honest toil" event quest" im not sure if there are multiple event quests besides the starter
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what is the "honest toil" daily exactly then?

After you do the starter quest for the priest in Belkarth, he says "if you want to do more, talk to.. <what's her name>". And a nearby NPC pops up a blue daily quest arrow.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The honest toil daily is only available after you do the introduction quest. You can find it in Belkarth or free from the crown store. The portal by the impresario will take you to it.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on June 30, 2022 4:06PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

the event page states the tickets specifically from the "honest toil" event quest" im not sure if there are multiple event quests besides the starter

They edited that information into their post after I had replied, it wasn't there when I asked that question.

There are 2 quests - the first consists of making some baked apples and getting an awl from a camp outside the nearby delve in Craglorn. That is the intro quest.

There is then a daily quest given by an NPC nearby which is to gain a level or champion point OR unearth an antiquity or treasure chest OR buy 5000g worth of goods from a guild trader.

It is that daily quest that gives the event tickets.

Hope that helps.

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They edited that information into their post after I had replied, it wasn't there when I asked that question.

There are 2 quests - the first consists of making some baked apples and getting an awl from a camp outside the nearby delve in Craglorn. That is the intro quest.

There is then a daily quest given by an NPC nearby which is to gain a level or champion point OR unearth an antiquity or treasure chest OR buy 5000g worth of goods from a guild trader.

Hope that helps.

It was there, I just bolded the part where it says I only had two tickets to clarify. I just assumed any of the events that awarded boxes would give tickets as it works that way with other events. This event is kinda scattagorical.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buying 5000g from a vendor? sounds like a good time to stock up on basic siege items (like 10-12 ballistas or a stack of repair kits lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope that helps.

It was there, I just bolded the part where it says I only had two tickets to clarify. I just assumed any of the events that awarded boxes would give tickets as it works that way with other events. This event is kinda scattagorical.

No there is an actual event daily for this event and the tickets drop from turning that in,

It works this way for around half the events, and from the first drop for some other events, but it certainly isn't a new way of doing it.

I hope I have been able to assist you in getting your event tickets.

There is a news article on the official site that gives all this information, I'll post the link for you to help you find it :)

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/62349

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...a nearby NPC pops up a blue daily quest arrow.

Green
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Blinx
      Blinx
      ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for this info, I was about to chime in I didn't get my tickets also, did the crownstore event quest, and left, not realizing there's another quest.
    • Dagoth_Rac
      Dagoth_Rac
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Is it 5000g from an NPC vendor? Or 5000g from a guild trader? The former might be an interesting temporary gold sink to help with inflation. The latter is just more shuffling gold around.
    • joerginger
      joerginger
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The quest giver talks about guild traders.
    • Kiralyn2000
      Kiralyn2000
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Green

This isn't going to turn into another "what color is that dress" thing, is it? :D
    • Tyralbin
      Tyralbin
      ✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Green

This isn't going to turn into another "what color is that dress" thing, is it? :D

Nah it's going to turn into a "what is colour" thing ;)
      Edited by Tyralbin on June 30, 2022 4:49PM
      Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    • davidtk
      davidtk
      ✭✭✭✭
      Golden box and 3 tickets are only from "Honest toil" daily avaiable after you complete initial quest from belkrath or from crown store.
      It is 5000 spend on guild vendor
      OR
      Dig up antiquity or treasure chest
      OR
      Gain level or CP
      Really sorry for my english
    • zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
      Is it 5000g from an NPC vendor? Or 5000g from a guild trader? The former might be an interesting temporary gold sink to help with inflation. The latter is just more shuffling gold around.
      This one just went over to the guild traders 30 meters away and bought some alchemy mats I always low on
      Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    • virtus753
      virtus753
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Considering how the event focuses in large part on being part of a guild, I think it only makes sense to do guild traders.

4.5% of every sale on a guild trader disappears, 1% for the listing fee and half the “house cut.” It also fuels higher bids for trader spots, which are far exceeded by demand and constitute a pure gold sink often in the millions or multimillions. It’s not simply shuffling the gold around.
    • ectoplasmicninja
      ectoplasmicninja
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's 5000 gold worth of anything from a guild trader specifically, and I can also confirm that you don't need to dig up treasure chest from a map - looting a regular chest found in the overworld will also count.
      PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
    • merevie
      merevie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The guild trader option does not work for me after the first character completed it. I buy -no quest completion -still listed as an option. Yes, doing it on new character.
    • Katlefiya
      Katlefiya
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      merevie wrote: »
      The guild trader option does not work for me after the first character completed it. I buy -no quest completion -still listed as an option. Yes, doing it on new character.

It is once per account per day.
    • Granden_Woodleafson
      At what time does the Honest Toil quest reset? Is it the same time as other normal daily quests?
    • shadyjane62
      shadyjane62
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      You have to do starter quest then the Fasaria quest. Get sublime box first time with tickets. Still not worth the time
    • Lonestryder
      Lonestryder
      ✭✭✭
      What a silly event.
    • FlopsyPrince
      FlopsyPrince
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      buying 5000g from a vendor? sounds like a good time to stock up on basic siege items (like 10-12 ballistas or a stack of repair kits lol)

Too bad I am destroying the ones I got when leveling. I never use them and they just take up space.
      PC
      PS4/PS5
    • Granden_Woodleafson
      Good event, anything that boosts inspiration and possibility of picking up unique items (like bone shard key) is worth it. If you're so disillusioned with events, maybe it's time to find another game.
    • DukeCybran
      DukeCybran
      ✭✭✭
      I like this event on the whole but that part involving getting 3 tickets is ridiculous.
    • zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well having an guild trader in belkarth this week must be nice :)
      Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.