The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The exploit is still here

Hawkeye
Hawkeye
✭✭✭✭
So I flag up for a match and I get the prompt to join and immediately am removed with a deserter flag. This sucks! Anyone else getting this still? I am guessing this has to be the one people are exploiting?
What is the definition of insanity? Ask ZOS.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've started dozens where I was dropped from the queue and had to re-join but I've never been penalized for it.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    I've started dozens where I was dropped from the queue and had to re-join but I've never been penalized for it.

Yeah, it cost me the 10 minute timer.
    What is the definition of insanity? Ask ZOS.
  • Naomi_K
    Naomi_K
    ✭✭✭
    The exploit would not drop you from the game. If someone triggered the bug that could be exploited you would get an empty board and no option to pick patrons and would be forced to concede. Though if this happened it didn't always mean the person was exploiting. They may have caused it by accident.

Sometimes after accepting a match and waiting for the other person to also accept, I press ESC to leave a game menu. If the game starts just then, I accidentally leave the match and get a deserter penalty.
    PC EU