The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to play cards in my turn.

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
Something really weird just happened in a ranked game. Right in the second turn I was able to get the "Rally" card, but somehow, when I was going to play, all cards appeared highlighted but I couldn't select any. Clicking on cards didn't do anything. My only available option was to end the turn. So, I did it. When I selected to end the turn I got removed from the board with a 10 minute penalty and dropped more than 100 positions out of top 10%. This was really weird. Anyone alse already had this problem?

u5tua4lqzuc0.png
  • Asawasa
    Asawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I've had cards that didn't allow me to use combos or be able to click on them before but never my whole hand. Just another reason they should remove ToT until the glitches are fixed.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a game just now where a card's play effect was to knock out two agents, but instead of allowing me to highlight the cards and click confirm when prompted, it used up the power I'd gathered during the turn on both of them. Just lol this game is so broken in this current version.
    Edited by Bat on June 29, 2022 11:19PM