The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- July 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
7v4rpzt1cm7f.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Crown Store Showcase- July 2022"

"We’ve prepared an exciting assortment of new and returning collectibles you can acquire during the month of July. Let’s dive in and see what awaits in this month’s Crown Store Showcase!"

As normal, if there are items you would like to see come back, please let us know. While it won't be immediate, we do share requests for future consideration with our internal teams. We are also happy to share suggestions for future new items as well. Just sound off below. Thanks, all.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 1, 2022 2:48PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Stone Eagle Aerie please. It's the house that hasn't returned in the longest after the Vampire house. Haven't even seen anyone request these other houses that have been returning lately besides Tel Galen. Can even bring it back beginning of August just in time for my birthday. Also, Harrowing Reaper Trial Dummy and Kaalgrontiid's Ascent.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Sad to see more limited time deals, especially on houses like Tal Galen. Would love for many of these items to be buyable year-round! ZOS is missing out on money! I know I've stated this feedback before - what have the internal teams responded with, if they've been told?

Nazaray looks cool, and I'm glad people will finally have a chance to buy Tal Galen again.

And mostly, I'm geeked to have the group mount! Can taxi my GF around!
    Edited by Destai on June 29, 2022 5:12PM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally crate season to loose collected endeavours for.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    2-player mounts going live on July 7th?? Huge if true :open_mouth:
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    what happened to the ESO plus exclusives being monthly? unless the august 1st to september 5th is inaccurate?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Year Three Mega-Pack: DLC Bundle
    This is obviously Dragon Bones, Murkmire, Wolfhunter, why not say so in the showcase?
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the Shadow-Rider Senche invasion of Tamriel on July 14th :p
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see Tel Galen in the store this month! All of our repeated requests have been answered! Also, even though there's nothing I want from them, I am glad that the people who have been wanting Scalecaller crates are finally getting their season.

Here, yet again, is my once-a-month request for Hollowjack Crates to return for the 2022 Witches Festival! Man, that request list is a lot shorter than what it was earlier this year. Might add Stone Eagle Aerie to it; wouldn't mind seeing that return, either!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, the most interesting crown store item is a gem exclusive and everything else has been in the shop already, is a reskin, or is actually just a motif that's available through gameplay means and shouldn't even be in the store this early (if at all). Not that I was going to buy any of this anyway.

Tel Galen is a great house if you like the aesthetic, one of the few houses of its size that actually look quite full at 700 furnishings if done correctly. At the time it came out I would have definitely recommended it despite the absurd price tag, but this week even basegame overland zones have been unresponsive and lagging for me, so I cannot in good conscience recommend anyone to purchase it even if you have the money.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Things I'd like to see back:
    • Dapple Gray Palfrey (Gone since 2015)
    • Gray Yokudan Charger (Gone since 2015)
    • Long Glitter Lashes (Gone since reportedly 2016)
    • Dread-Aurelian Charger (Gone since 2019)

And things that haven't been added yet but I've kept my fingers and toes crossed every single month for years to see:
    • Sporty Tail Tuft for Khajiit
    • Six-Spike Tail Trim for Argonians
    • Fa-Nuit-Hen's/Velsa's/Veya's/(and all the other NPCs that use it) Hairstyle
    • Zeira's Hairstyle
    All of this stuff someday please please pleaaaaaaase

Edited to add:
    • The Frostbane pets. (Senche/Guar/Wolf/Bear/Pony)
    ^The ones that look like the Scalecaller mounts that were only around during ONE Undaunted Event and then for the ONE New Life Festival because the Undaunted Event was plagued with broken Dungeon Finder during its entirety with the incredibly low drop rate both times back in 2018.
    Edited by meekmiko on June 29, 2022 8:51PM
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frostbane costume looks great. Too bad it's a gem exclusive.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, no Faun polymorph.

I want to look as cuddly as a faun.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Please bring back Blazeborn Senche-Lion
    QYsVA8P.jpg
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    *cliff racer screeching intensifies*

ud82ea0klm1a.png

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Sad to see more limited time deals, especially on houses like Tal Galen. Would love for many of these items to be buyable year-round! ZOS is missing out on money! I know I've stated this feedback before - what have the internal teams responded with, if they've been told?

Nazaray looks cool, and I'm glad people will finally have a chance to buy Tal Galen again.

At least some of these houses are rotating through more frequently— I think I’ve seen several available two years in a row now, including Tel Galen, which I waited two years for before getting last year since I started playing until I was able to purchase it last year, so I’m happy others won’t have to wait as long! :)

However, I don’t think Bastion Sanguinaris has returned since it was first available in August of 2020. I would like to see that house return as well as Sweetwater Cascades.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecallers are returning! I finally have a chance to nab that Frostbane Guar I've been waiting on for so long. It's long past time I brought it home.

....and with that being said, I'm returning with my monthly ritual of listing items (guar) I'd like to see make their debut or return to the crown store. The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve's collection has expanded greatly over these last couple of month thanks in large part to you all. Hopefully we can continue this trajectory and, at the very least, finish our mount collection this year--after the Scalecaller Guar, I'm only missing one of each! (future unannounced mounts notwithstanding).

The list in the spoiler tag below contains information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct.
    -Guar Mounts-
    1. Shadowghost Guar: This guar mount (not to be confused with the non-combat pet of the same name) was released as part of a black fredas bundle quite some time ago. I would like to see it return at some point this year as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if possible.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: A kagouti that has come around twice before. Like the shadowghost guar, I would like to see it return as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if at all possible.

-Guar Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was given away via code for those who bought the guar plush back near the game's initial launch. The company who sells the plush says they no longer give the codes. I would like to see it put in the crown store if possible.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This was available on the crown store a long, long time ago and hasn't returned since. I would love to see it return.
    3. New Moon Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. We'd enjoy seeing it again sometime in the Halloween season if at all possible.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: These were possible rewards during the New Life Festival in 2018. If you could maybe bring back the frostbane pets for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar: These haven't been given out yet, and I'm assuming these will both be used as twitch drops in the future. Please tag me in the future if you announce that these will be available as part of a stream reward, otherwise, I'd like to see them both in upcoming crown store showcases.
    6. Salamandrine Pony Guar: Yet another guar that has yet to be released, which I'm very surprised to see. I figured this would be in the Dark Chivarly Crates along with the Salamandrine Guar, but it was not. If this could be released sometime in the future, we would appreciate it.

-Kagouti Hatchling Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: These were given out in the Frost Atronach Preview crates and then later sold. I did not receive kagouti calf from mine. I would like to purchase it sometime later this year.

-Bantam Guar Pets-
    1. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Was given as a reward for completing customer survey. I was never sent a survey in order for this to be rewarded to me.
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: Given out as a random reward from stream team members. I'll keep watching, but I don't like that obtaining this one is entirely luck based.
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar: Given out as an in-person convention reward. I'd sure love to have the luxury of time for traveling to such events, but alas, this humble guar herder does not. Consider adding the three mentioned bantam guar here to a bantam guar collectors pack on the crown store.

-Things that don't exist at all which would be welcome at our guar reserve-
    1. Alit mounts/pets
    2. Wormmouth mounts/pets
    3. Cliff Strider Mounts
    4. Hackwing Mounts/Pets
    5. Wammassu Mounts
    6. Cliff Racer pets
    7. Cliff Darter Pets
    8. Esqoo of Dhalmora houseguest
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on July 2, 2022 3:52PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no gloam wolf mount
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it's just a video game, and this doesn't change the stated lore, but I aim to educate!

About the Sphynx Lynx: Sphynx cats are not actually hypoallergenic! It's not the fur that we're allergic to, but a protein present in the saliva and urine. The protein gets transferred to the fur and skin when the kitty grooms.

It's a common misconception, to which the people of Tamriel are not immune! 😉

Source: have allergies and cats.

Sidebar: are some people allergic to Khajiit? 🤔
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destai wrote: »

At least some of these houses are rotating through more frequently— I think I’ve seen several available two years in a row now, including Tel Galen, which I waited two years for before getting last year since I started playing until I was able to purchase it last year, so I’m happy others won’t have to wait as long! :)

However, I don’t think Bastion Sanguinaris has returned since it was first available in August of 2020. I would like to see that house return as well as Sweetwater Cascades.

That's fine, but it's creating artificial scarcity. And I see them frequently respond to crown crate requests, too, so I don't see why they can't leave things available permanently. Completely support seasonal sales and holiday event items, that's fine, but I'm not seeing any reason for houses to be rotating. If it's a crown store real estate issue - fine, don't have it listed, but let me go to the house and buy it for coin or gold.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Things I'd like to see back:
    • Dapple Gray Palfrey (Gone since 2015)
    • Gray Yokudan Charger (Gone since 2015)
    • Long Glitter Lashes (Gone since reportedly 2016)
    • Dread-Aurelian Charger (Gone since 2019)

And things that haven't been added yet but I've kept my fingers and toes crossed every single month for years to see:
    • Sporty Tail Tuft for Khajiit
    • Six-Spike Tail Trim for Argonians
    • Fa-Nuit-Hen's/Velsa's/Veya's/(and all the other NPCs that use it) Hairstyle
    • Zeira's Hairstyle
    All of this stuff someday please please pleaaaaaaase

I second this post, especially the second list of things that haven't been added yet. I want to add to the Long Glitter Lashes the Dragonfly Wing Lashes, which I've been requesting for a while now.

Also, @SickleCider I was thinking the same thing. I was going to say the nobles will be in for a rude awakening when they realize their allergies have not actually subsided.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Please, bring New Moon crates! :D
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, I hate to ask, but are we sure she's a real druid?

82499993cf520ed8174cec3e7415efee.jpg

I mean, she's got a torso... :smile:
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 30, 2022 6:58PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    poleth1984 wrote: »
    what happened to the ESO plus exclusives being monthly? unless the august 1st to september 5th is inaccurate?

They are actually monthly again, after a couple that were 45 days. I guess after they tried shifting to a 45-day model, only to have ESO players notice and complain, they've been working to shift back to a monthly schedule with a few months that have been roughly 30 days, but with items being available starting closer to the end of the month, rather than the beginning.

That's my best sense of what's been happening with the more irregular schedule of these things.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Shadowghost Guar mount.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TiberiousAldis
    How about Highhallow Hold?
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be getting Ryvana as soon as she drops.