The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Mother and Daily Endeavor

jpl7340
jpl7340
✭✭✭
The Crimson Mother group event boss in the Spire of the Crimson Coin does not fulfill the “complete 1 public dungeon group event” daily endeavor. I just killed her twice and the endeavor is still incomplete.
  • Skvysh
    Skvysh
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this, tried the same thing when the public dungeon event endeavor was on last time and it didn't work then either.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah ive tried this as well when we have had complete public dungeon group events, high isle public dungeons arent counting
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged, today I just did it and haven't counted towards the weekly endeavor of 5 group events.

Seriously though, not just this fight with the impossible to break free siphon is just crap in itself, the reported bug is not fixed in 4 months???
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does the siphon need to be interrupted? Maybe it just can't be soloed.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Does the siphon need to be interrupted? Maybe it just can't be soloed.

it does need to be interrupted, but it can definitely be solod if you are wearing more tanky stuff, such as like leeching plate

having a melee companion they can interrupt the boss as well

i do initial content on my higher dmg tank toon with leeching plate and brands of imperium, that boss would never be able to kill me although for more dps spec toons it likely would
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Skvysh
    Skvysh
    ✭✭✭
    ... although for more dps spec toons it likely would

Doesn't need to a be a tanky setup to survive - you just need enough healing happening on you for a few seconds. Laying down DoTs and using surge on a sorc will do the trick. Most other classes should have some alternatives to that as well, along with RotPO. Popping a barrier should keep you alive as well. No need to create a separate gear setup for a particular public dungeon boss.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skvysh wrote: »
    ... although for more dps spec toons it likely would

Doesn't need to a be a tanky setup to survive - you just need enough healing happening on you for a few seconds. Laying down DoTs and using surge on a sorc will do the trick. Most other classes should have some alternatives to that as well, along with RotPO. Popping a barrier should keep you alive as well. No need to create a separate gear setup for a particular public dungeon boss.

its hard to pop a barrier once its already happened, and you cant keep it up all the time either

i assume the safest bet would be to just use the psijic ult "undo" (as that works in most dungeons with lockdown mechanics like this)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master