The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What to do with CP going forward (suggestions)

ESO_Nightingale
ESO_Nightingale
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Personally, I think that we have a fantastic basis for blue champion points from which to build off of. It covers everything across the board while not being overly specific. But I think that's what needs to be the focus going forward. In other words, I think that future champion points should be specific to certain builds or playstyles. Things such as specific damage type builds, like frost dps or shock dps. Maybe werewolf or vampire builds, or poison DoT dps builds, ones that are already encouraged with existing item sets or are entertained widely enough by the playerbase. I think that they should be best in slot for that playstyle, but only easily achieveable within that playstyle. The new champion point system should encourage certain playstyles, with you filling out the rest of your slottables with the generic ones we currently see, like wrathful strikes or fighting finesse.

I've spent a while thinking about potential ideas that could push existing builds, encourage playstyles in pvp, or generally just help with more niche builds that a lot of people run. and they're probably not balanced, but whatever. Maybe you guys will think they're cool, or maybe it'll encourage more discussion of more specific blue cp.

The ideas i have today focus on elemental and non-physical martial damage status effects, and these would go on the points of the head of the staff, or the fingers in the extended might tree.

wudy758cuqnp.png

once again, suggestions were made by editing the esohub client-side webpages. they aren't real. just something i threw together to look nice using existing and familiar formatting.

Elemental

Pyromage
unknown.png
Idea: The idea for this was based off the perk in skyrim that makes enemies flee in fear when they're burning at low health. Basically, this effect will allow for easier access to off balance on builds that may want it, but don't have good access to it. the inclusion of cowardice means that you'll be under less pressure from your opponent as well, as they'll have less healing as well as not be able to deal as much damage to you. Is it too strong? honestly, i'm not sure. i'm all for balancing suggestions for this. but that was the idea i was going for.

Superconductor
unknown.png
Idea: This is something i struggled to word and has had a few iterations. Because it introduces a relatively new concept into the game that almost made it in during ascending tide, the idea of extending the duration of an active damage over time effect. What this tries to do is to give shock dps mages a powerful damage over time effect that naturally applies for them, while also making it only reliable for them. it needs to be powerful because it, but also very punishing if you couldn't keep it up properly. I had a lot of inspirations for this idea. How it came around was I was discussing with @MashmalloMan ways to create a unique shock dps effect that is useful in single target, but also has applications of aoe, as that is the shock staff's ancient knowledge effect. the idea of chain lightning was thrown around before i remembered about tether effects. they're single target based area of effect damage over time skills that are visually striking. i thought about the idea of a tesla coils and how that idea was essentially a tether. The idea of duration extention came around when i thought about ways where you would only want to run this on a shock based DPS, and then i remembered how nazaray would extend DoT duration. then came the inspiration from Breath of Sindragosa in world of warcraft, where you had to keep feeding it resources in order for it to keep going, it would be very strong, but have a very very long cooldown if not managed properly. and so it all came together in this suggestion.

Absolute Zero
unknown.png
Idea: This idea is something i've had for a long time. The idea of increasing the direct damage portion of chilled in proportion to the severity of a targets wounds, makes frost dps have a natural execute in the form of their job, which is applying chilled. This would help to increase the identity of frost damage as well as naturally help out pure frost dps builds a significant amount as they struggle versus other builds. I had to significantly reduce the scaling of this effect before i felt like it was balanced enough as a CP slottable to only see use by frost dps, and even then it may be too strong. I don't want every dps build to start running frost reach and charged with a frost enchantment because that's obviously going too far. so a fine balance would need to be struck with it.

Non-physical Martial

Caustic Venom:
unknown.png
Idea: The idea for this was to increase the overall power of attrition-based builds if they could keep poisoned up, because it increases your damage dealt by a flat amount. this shouldn't be too hard of a condition especially since it is 6 seconds, and so it's power is a bit on the lower side, but over the course of longer fights, it should do very well for poison and DoT builds. Truth be told, many iterations were considered, everything from minor force to major breach, but for various reasons the ideas didn't seem right until i remembered that poison damage is generally about DoTs. this is probably one of my weaker ideas, but nothing else stuck.

Hemophilia:
unknown.png
Idea: this idea wasn't born out of anything in paticular, but i wanted to make sure that it's effect was limited to once every 4 seconds to prevent abuse by wild guardians. i settled on ultimate because i thought that effect was really interesting. the reason i elected to not go for something like minor lifesteal or something to do with drain, is because i thought that was boring, and that it conflicts somewhat with reaving blows. it definitely has applications though, as there are little to no ultimate generation champion points for self.

Festering Rot:
unknown.png
Idea: Disease is probably one of the least utilised damage types in the game, and it's status effect is really really poor for damage gain. it does as much damage as chilled, concussion, sundered, and overcharged, but it doesn't have any form of useful effect for pve. minor defile does nothing. And because of this i thought that it would be very interesting to give it some form of damage applications that stamina necromancers, nightblades and werewolves may appreciate. so that finally, diseased may become useful for damage dealing. the idea of it came from festering wounds that you would burst on Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft, but the execution would be far more similar to something that you would see in ESO.

Thanks for reading, i've been pretty bored these past couple of days and have had many ideas and suggestions for ESO that i wanted to throw down on paper and discuss while we wait for quarter 3.
Edited by ESO_Nightingale on June 28, 2022 2:04PM
PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the general concept but I am not sure all of these are equally valuable. The Pyromage is one I very much like as a concept, but nobody is ever going to sacrifice damage for that, especially considering that it doesn't stack with other sources of minor cowardice.

Since elements in general should be differentiated more, why not add these effects to the status effects at base and then have a CP that increases the effects of status effects by X%?

Also since you didn't specify Warfare CP, I'll say that the Craft CP should be overhauled so that Treasure Hunter among a few others should be made nonslottable as there is zero flexibility in that whole constellation with some of these simply playing in a completely different league than the other options.

Fitness should honestly return towards movement, sustain and flat stats as I am not a fan of all that extra damage mitigation (aside from block mitigation, because that requires an action), because that belongs into Warfare as a trade-off for damage increases.
    And because it's a topic that's very dear to me, increase the detection radius offered in the Fitness constellation by another 6m and then let Bosmer have their stealth radius instead of detection again. I hate that Bosmer are not stealthy in this game anymore and if (some few) people want to have a counter to sneaking put it somewhere as an option with no opportunity cost attached (like nonslottable CP) so that Bosmer aren't stuck with that useless passive.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I like the general concept but I am not sure all of these are equally valuable. The Pyromage is one I very much like as a concept, but nobody is ever going to sacrifice damage for that, especially considering that it doesn't stack with other sources of minor cowardice.

Since elements in general should be differentiated more, why not add these effects to the status effects at base and then have a CP that increases the effects of status effects by X%?

Also since you didn't specify Warfare CP, I'll say that the Craft CP should be overhauled so that Treasure Hunter among a few others should be made nonslottable as there is zero flexibility in that whole constellation with some of these simply playing in a completely different league than the other options.

Fitness should honestly return towards movement, sustain and flat stats as I am not a fan of all that extra damage mitigation (aside from block mitigation, because that requires an action), because that belongs into Warfare as a trade-off for damage increases.
    And because it's a topic that's very dear to me, increase the detection radius offered in the Fitness constellation by another 6m and then let Bosmer have their stealth radius instead of detection again. I hate that Bosmer are not stealthy in this game anymore and if (some few) people want to have a counter to sneaking put it somewhere as an option with no opportunity cost attached (like nonslottable CP) so that Bosmer aren't stuck with that useless passive.

Yeah i also doubt I'd ever be able to make them equally valuable. I just came up with a bunch of ideas. Some had a lot more thought put into them than others. But the general idea is there, i think we just need more cp slottables that are specific to unique or niche build types moving forward. Now that we have the basic all-encompassing cp slottables
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on June 28, 2022 3:46PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah i also doubt I'd ever be able to make them equally valuable. I just came up with a bunch of ideas. Some had a lot more thought put into them than others. But the general idea is there, i think we just need more cp slottables that are specific to unique or niche build types moving forward. Now that we have the basic all-encompassing cp slottables

Well, right now focusing on status effects is already a niche build, so... babysteps I guess?

In your suggestionI would really like for diseased to apply healing negation (like Soldier of Anguish) because healing needs to have a better counter in PvP without getting nerfed in PvE, so that's what I would use for the diseased slottable.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, right now focusing on status effects is already a niche build, so... babysteps I guess?

In your suggestionI would really like for diseased to apply healing negation (like Soldier of Anguish) because healing needs to have a better counter in PvP without getting nerfed in PvE, so that's what I would use for the diseased slottable.

Definitely baby steps. I didn't make anything for ganking, transformation builds, speed based dps builds etc. There's so many build types. I just decided to focus on elemental dps and the best way i knew how to buff them with restrictions was to focus on their status effects.
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would actually love to see them go this path with CP.

What I would also like to see from the lightning passives/CP's is "arcing" which means when groups of enemies stand close together, lightning damage causes electricity to arc, amplifying the damage based on the number of minions that are present. Damage should ramp up like 10% per enemy on the screen so that lightning has a clear advantage in situations where you face multiple opponents at once.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would actually love to see them go this path with CP.

What I would also like to see from the lightning passives/CP's is "arcing" which means when groups of enemies stand close together, lightning damage causes electricity to arc, amplifying the damage based on the number of minions that are present. Damage should ramp up like 10% per enemy on the screen so that lightning has a clear advantage in situations where you face multiple opponents at once.

i wanted to increase their power in single target as well as aoe, since they struggle to do as well as flame.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think that we have a fantastic basis for blue champion points from which to build off of. It covers everything across the board while not being overly specific. But I think that's what needs to be the focus going forward. In other words, I think that future champion points should be specific to certain builds or playstyles. Things such as specific damage type builds, like frost dps or shock dps. Maybe werewolf or vampire builds, or poison DoT dps builds, ones that are already encouraged with existing item sets or are entertained widely enough by the playerbase. I think that they should be best in slot for that playstyle, but only easily achieveable within that playstyle. The new champion point system should encourage certain playstyles, with you filling out the rest of your slottables with the generic ones we currently see, like wrathful strikes or fighting finesse.

I've spent a while thinking about potential ideas that could push existing builds, encourage playstyles in pvp, or generally just help with more niche builds that a lot of people run. and they're probably not balanced, but whatever. Maybe you guys will think they're cool, or maybe it'll encourage more discussion of more specific blue cp.

The ideas i have today focus on elemental and non-physical martial damage status effects, and these would go on the points of the head of the staff, or the fingers in the extended might tree.

wudy758cuqnp.png

once again, suggestions were made by editing the esohub client-side webpages. they aren't real. just something i threw together to look nice using existing and familiar formatting.

Elemental

Pyromage
    unknown.png
    Idea: The idea for this was based off the perk in skyrim that makes enemies flee in fear when they're burning at low health. Basically, this effect will allow for easier access to off balance on builds that may want it, but don't have good access to it. the inclusion of cowardice means that you'll be under less pressure from your opponent as well, as they'll have less healing as well as not be able to deal as much damage to you. Is it too strong? honestly, i'm not sure. i'm all for balancing suggestions for this. but that was the idea i was going for.

Superconductor
    unknown.png
    Idea: This is something i struggled to word and has had a few iterations. Because it introduces a relatively new concept into the game that almost made it in during ascending tide, the idea of extending the duration of an active damage over time effect. What this tries to do is to give shock dps mages a powerful damage over time effect that naturally applies for them, while also making it only reliable for them. it needs to be powerful because it, but also very punishing if you couldn't keep it up properly. I had a lot of inspirations for this idea. How it came around was I was discussing with @MashmalloMan ways to create a unique shock dps effect that is useful in single target, but also has applications of aoe, as that is the shock staff's ancient knowledge effect. the idea of chain lightning was thrown around before i remembered about tether effects. they're single target based area of effect damage over time skills that are visually striking. i thought about the idea of a tesla coils and how that idea was essentially a tether. The idea of duration extention came around when i thought about ways where you would only want to run this on a shock based DPS, and then i remembered how nazaray would extend DoT duration. then came the inspiration from Breath of Sindragosa in world of warcraft, where you had to keep feeding it resources in order for it to keep going, it would be very strong, but have a very very long cooldown if not managed properly. and so it all came together in this suggestion.

Absolute Zero
    unknown.png
    Idea: This idea is something i've had for a long time. The idea of increasing the direct damage portion of chilled in proportion to the severity of a targets wounds, makes frost dps have a natural execute in the form of their job, which is applying chilled. This would help to increase the identity of frost damage as well as naturally help out pure frost dps builds a significant amount as they struggle versus other builds. I had to significantly reduce the scaling of this effect before i felt like it was balanced enough as a CP slottable to only see use by frost dps, and even then it may be too strong. I don't want every dps build to start running frost reach and charged with a frost enchantment because that's obviously going too far. so a fine balance would need to be struck with it.

Non-physical Martial

Caustic Venom:
    unknown.png
    Idea: The idea for this was to increase the overall power of attrition-based builds if they could keep poisoned up, because it increases your damage dealt by a flat amount. this shouldn't be too hard of a condition especially since it is 6 seconds, and so it's power is a bit on the lower side, but over the course of longer fights, it should do very well for poison and DoT builds. Truth be told, many iterations were considered, everything from minor force to major breach, but for various reasons the ideas didn't seem right until i remembered that poison damage is generally about DoTs. this is probably one of my weaker ideas, but nothing else stuck.

Hemophilia:
    unknown.png
    Idea: this idea wasn't born out of anything in paticular, but i wanted to make sure that it's effect was limited to once every 4 seconds to prevent abuse by wild guardians. i settled on ultimate because i thought that effect was really interesting. the reason i elected to not go for something like minor lifesteal or something to do with drain, is because i thought that was boring, and that it conflicts somewhat with reaving blows. it definitely has applications though, as there are little to no ultimate generation champion points for self.

Festering Rot:
    unknown.png
    Idea: Disease is probably one of the least utilised damage types in the game, and it's status effect is really really poor for damage gain. it does as much damage as chilled, concussion, sundered, and overcharged, but it doesn't have any form of useful effect for pve. minor defile does nothing. And because of this i thought that it would be very interesting to give it some form of damage applications that stamina necromancers, nightblades and werewolves may appreciate. so that finally, diseased may become useful for damage dealing. the idea of it came from festering wounds that you would burst on Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft, but the execution would be far more similar to something that you would see in ESO.

Thanks for reading, i've been pretty bored these past couple of days and have had many ideas and suggestions for ESO that i wanted to throw down on paper and discuss while we wait for quarter 3.

You’re thinking along the right lines but the execution on some of the suggestions are either too strong or not strong enough.

Absolute Zero is a good idea, but Pyromage not so much. Pyromage would be better if it was some kind of direct buff to Burning Damage or increased damage done to Burning targets or something.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

wudy758cuqnp.png

Elemental

Pyromage
    unknown.png

Superconductor
    unknown.png

Absolute Zero
    unknown.png

Non-physical Martial

Caustic Venom:
    unknown.png

Hemophilia:
    unknown.png

Festering Rot:
    unknown.png

You’re thinking along the right lines but the execution on some of the suggestions are either too strong or not strong enough.

Absolute Zero is a good idea, but Pyromage not so much. Pyromage would be better if it was some kind of direct buff to Burning Damage or increased damage done to Burning targets or something.

I chose not to give burning a damage increase passive due to burning being incredibly easy to access good uptimes on it as it's highly desired by all dps, while flame damage generally hits the hardest and even moreso to vampires. That's why i chose to give it a pvp utility effect instead as the other elements need to be brought up to it's level.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on June 30, 2022 6:33AM
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ignoring any balancing for a moment, this concept of playstyle specialization is what I have always wanted from the champion point system since before CP2.0. When I think of a horizontal progression system I think of something which allows players to broaden their avenues in the way they approach the game. The current cp system technically has some of that but most 'choices' are shallow and mostly focused on role (DPS, Healer, Tank, roles but with very little depth). There is little to no player agency when it comes to how they must approach combat.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    Ignoring any balancing for a moment, this concept of playstyle specialization is what I have always wanted from the champion point system since before CP2.0. When I think of a horizontal progression system I think of something which allows players to broaden their avenues in the way they approach the game. The current cp system technically has some of that but most 'choices' are shallow and mostly focused on role (DPS, Healer, Tank, roles but with very little depth). There is little to no player agency when it comes to how they must approach combat.

exactly, i doubt i could balance 6 random cp suggestions that are just there to showcase what i mean
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Coincidentally, I found a good article just now concerning player agency in games, something which I've felt for a long time that the Elder Scrolls Online does not execute successfully (at least from the player perspective). Article: https://universityxp.com/blog/2020/8/20/what-is-player-agency In short, I do not think ESO directors provide enough meaningful avenues to allow for player choice, playstyle, progression, or even alternative playstyles for players with physical handicaps. Currently it would seem they are absolutely obsessed with the spreadsheet balance approach, trying to quantify the unquantifiable with hard numbers and formulas, over PvE and PvP while leaving none of the choices up to players. I will grant that this approach is usually effective at reigning in the so-called 'power creep' that often manifests in MMOs, but in ESO's case it only provides thinly-veiled, false choices with little impact which players can see through because they have absolutely little impact on gameplay. When players do happen to capitalize on some unique interaction within ESO, that new playstyle usually gets removed as soon as devs are able to patch it out... Like, that has to be the most player-hostile developer approach I have ever seen in gaming.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coincidentally, I found a good article just now concerning player agency in games, something which I've felt for a long time that the Elder Scrolls Online does not execute successfully (at least from the player perspective). Article: https://universityxp.com/blog/2020/8/20/what-is-player-agency In short, I do not think ESO directors provide enough meaningful avenues to allow for player choice, playstyle, progression, or even alternative playstyles for players with physical handicaps. Currently it would seem they are absolutely obsessed with the spreadsheet balance approach, trying to quantify the unquantifiable with hard numbers and formulas, over PvE and PvP while leaving none of the choices up to players. I will grant that this approach is usually effective at reigning in the so-called 'power creep' that often manifests in MMOs, but in ESO's case it only provides thinly-veiled, false choices with little impact which players can see through because they have absolutely little impact on gameplay. When players do happen to capitalize on some unique interaction within ESO, that new playstyle usually gets removed as soon as devs are able to patch it out... Like, that has to be the most player-hostile developer approach I have ever seen in gaming.

Maybe they could reduce the amount of passives that are slottable but drastically increase the bonuses to compensate.

For example if we could only slot 2 passives but Thaumaturge as an example would increase DoT damage by 20% instead.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they could reduce the amount of passives that are slottable but drastically increase the bonuses to compensate.

For example if we could only slot 2 passives but Thaumaturge as an example would increase DoT damage by 20% instead.

I wouldn't hate that
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should add more passive perks, after 1600 cps is basically a waste of points.
    PC-EU
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am also very much for less passive CPs. I would only suggest to increase the number of slots for active CP to compensate for the drop in power. Actually, I would make ALL CPs active ones, just get rid of passives alltogether!
    And I think we should rather bring outliers in line, than create more.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I am also very much for less passive CPs. I would only suggest to increase the number of slots for active CP to compensate for the drop in power. Actually, I would make ALL CPs active ones, just get rid of passives alltogether!

i think they're incredibly boring as is right now. they certainly fufill a purpose, but they're generic instead of unique for your builds, which i think is a really missed oppertunity
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i think they're incredibly boring as is right now. they certainly fufill a purpose, but they're generic instead of unique for your builds, which i think is a really missed oppertunity

Too true, sadly. It is definitely a missed opportunity. I mean, they had the courage to go hybridize the game. That was probably the healthiest thing to do for the future of the game.
    One can only hope they keep up the good work and don't rest on their laurels. 🙏
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say it again. The 'Absolute Zero' idea you have for Chilled is excellent. Making Chilled act as an execute through CP is great.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will say it again. The 'Absolute Zero' idea you have for Chilled is excellent. Making Chilled act as an execute through CP is great.

I think it could be implemented in several different ways. as a passive slot effect or an active effect on a winter's embrace skill would probably have the best impact, Item sets, monster/mythics would have the 2nd best impact, but it wouldn't be a very great 5 piece bonus, so if they did implement it, i'd really hope they wouldn't do it like that. CP, would mean it wouldn't be allowed to have as much of a big impact otherwise it'd be nerfed for being used too much by all kinds of dps, but it'd possibly still be pretty good. It'd be a lot more important to balance that because you'd only need to use a CP slotted spot, instead of having to sacrifice something like kilt or a monster helm.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it could be implemented in several different ways. as a passive slot effect or an active effect on a winter's embrace skill would probably have the best impact, Item sets, monster/mythics would have the 2nd best impact, but it wouldn't be a very great 5 piece bonus, so if they did implement it, i'd really hope they wouldn't do it like that. CP, would mean it wouldn't be allowed to have as much of a big impact otherwise it'd be nerfed for being used too much by all kinds of dps, but it'd possibly still be pretty good. It'd be a lot more important to balance that because you'd only need to use a CP slotted spot, instead of having to sacrifice something like kilt or a monster helm.

As a slotted CP star I would do this:

“Chilled deals up to 100% damage against targets under 100% health.” This would be about 1200 on hit at 50% health not taking Crit into account.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As a slotted CP star I would do this:

“Chilled deals up to 100% damage against targets under 100% health.” This would be about 1200 on hit at 50% health not taking Crit into account.

i've seen the tooltip be around that level already, non crit, on my build, but as long as it reaches a number thats very powerful, but not as powerful so as to make everyone slot it, then that'd be good.
  • WinterHeart626
    WinterHeart626
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t mind seeing some “control” oriented perks to be fair, stuff for AoE taunt, AoE snares, you know, just general stuff to utilise on trash mobs. I get we’ve got skills that do these things already, but it would be interesting to have things that generate an X% chance to snare or slow enemies inside of an unstable wall, or add taunt to an AoE (makes things easier for tanks to grab mobs)