Wish List for High Isle DLC

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
Be a few months until new DLC for High Isle will be out so might as well share a wish list that maybe [ZOS will see and make it into game]

Pirate hat

cp4p9xv975ds.png

3zdrose0wt39.png

We have pirates in lore and lot of them in High Isle so would be awesome to have a Tricorne Pirate hat with Elder Scrolls Twist. We Do have a Tricorne hat ingame with Silver Dawns style which I love but I don't like the Wolf tail on it. Pointed out by a pic someone took
l59hcnqzy6v0.png

Preorder one sorta did a pirate hat but.....its on a costume and looks more like a turban with ear flaps
t7m9z8jz4o9x.png

Pirate Ship home

d5tm1xyogvqy.png

Located in a dark cave with a pirate ship aflot on it. unlike Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, its a gloomy site with dark breton stone and a ghastly ship similar to the tales of the Flying Dutchman. Besides the ship is couple hidden rooms in the caves to hide your treasure or to take anyone who mocks you for torture. It also has similar wooden structures to Black Heart Haven.

More Sea or Pirate themed sets.

Whorl of Depths is my favorite set that comes with High Isle which makes me crave for more. Whorl of depths is the only water set in the game so far. Would be cool to have one summon a tidal wave or maybe a set that summons a Ghostly Pirate sorta like a mix with the Werewolf Dungeon set and Maw of the Infernal.

8i870lukch75.png

s9352cu7cv6v.png

Sunken Ship/ Ship Wreck parts/Ship

4zets6rkvmjc.png

k0bg8ble43up.png

We see alot in high isles and sometimes near the water ins certain zones. Imagine having a shipwreck yard in your home or a medium-sized galleon you can customized from the inside out. The assets are already in the game so might as well make them furnishings.

Spellblade/Sword and Rune skill line

8luki2u6col0.png

Lot of people want it and it sorta makes sense to have it in the DLC and not the main Chapter because its a Weapon Skill line and not something big like the Card Game which also has quest line and hidden decks to find in the world.

I don't know exactly how it would work but maybe it uses Stamina which converts it into magicka damage. I just want to keep using my Magic Abilities while being able to use a sword and couple of Stamina skills.

So thats my wish list, what is your's for the High Isle DLC?

[Ps, ZOS if your reading this please least make the Pirate hat a thing since Silver Dawn is already one.]

[Edit] Just adding some other stuff

Hermaus Mora Deck or Daedric Prince Deck

38vb42g6s0hf.png

Been Loving Cards of Tribute but hope we get more decks and hopefully a Hermaus Mora one or a deck with Daedric Princes or Daedra in it. Also an Undead Deck would be neat.

Edited by Mr_Madness on June 29, 2022 4:06AM
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist for all dlc and the entire game
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    EozZoe1989 wrote: »
    wishlist for all dlc and the entire game

I only made this since could happen with the Breton/Pirate theme of High Isle.

Also kinda sad I spent bit of time and hardly anyone commented......major sad
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In two days we'll get a Spellsword named outfit style, I really hope it's the same thing we had with necromancer - dragonbones dlc kinda hinted at it with Fang Lair theme and collectibles we've got, also some motifs before that. If not an actual class (we were promised to not get one so soon) but a weapon choice of sword alone or sword plus spell/book/rune/anything would fit nicely.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    In two days we'll get a Spellsword named outfit style, I really hope it's the same thing we had with necromancer - dragonbones dlc kinda hinted at it with Fang Lair theme and collectibles we've got, also some motifs before that. If not an actual class (we were promised to not get one so soon) but a weapon choice of sword alone or sword plus spell/book/rune/anything would fit nicely.

Hopefully

Still least wish we got a pirate hat with it. We have the Personality and ton of pirate themed stuff in the game but no hat.
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate hat
    Please don't. Three-cornered hats are strongly associated with a rather late era, not typical for the TES universe. It's enough that we already have cowboy hats. What's next? Powder pistols?
    Edited by Parasaurolophus on June 28, 2022 11:39PM
    PC/EU
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Pirate hat
    Please don't. Three-cornered hats are strongly associated with a rather late era, not typical for the TES universe. It's enough that we already have cowboy hats. What's next? Powder pistols?

Does not exactly have to be a tricorne but just something piratey thats a easily removable hat like this

wn6souaxlrx6.png

Without the ear flaps and have a brim. Plus we already have outfits thats from 16th style and least Pirate hats are historically older then lot of people believe. Better then having a Top Hat which you know is more advanced.

Heck, lot of the Jester Outfits are not actually from 12th century but actually later down the road. This is even proven by Cicero in Skyrim.

Lastly Vampires in both Skyrim and ESO share a similar formal look which should not be in the TES but still is. Having a Pirate hat with an Elder Scrolls twist won't be the end of the world.

[Edit] Ps, Spaceships and Blimps are technically canon so I doubt Pirate Hats would matter.
    Edited by Mr_Madness on June 29, 2022 4:17AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, sorry. Not interested in any of that.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Kurague
    Kurague
    ✭✭✭
    -Vampire rework to actual vampires.

-Werewolf rework to make the skills usable out of werewolf form with different effects.

-Make a Zombie curse/affliction for a mix of magicka/Stamina skills and place the 100% regen reduction the vampire has on their lame rotten butt instead of putting it on beings that are suposed to heal from all injuries in all media(Including Skyrim).
    I'm serious about the "zombie curse" btw, it would be a cool concept to make it have 0 regen but all his skills have lifesteal...Or something like that.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Kurague wrote: »
    -Vampire rework to actual vampires.

-Werewolf rework to make the skills usable out of werewolf form with different effects.

-Make a Zombie curse/affliction for a mix of magicka/Stamina skills and place the 100% regen reduction the vampire has on their lame rotten butt instead of putting it on beings that are suposed to heal from all injuries in all media(Including Skyrim).
    I'm serious about the "zombie curse" btw, it would be a cool concept to make it have 0 regen but all his skills have lifesteal...Or something like that.

Would love a Undead Curse with a little skill line. Maybe split it into a Lich/Zombie. Magicka will be based on Lich attacks and Stamina be based on Zombie attacks.