The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get A Free Mount, Crates, and More with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
cm8l323h9s5k.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get A Free Mount, Crates, and More with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

"For a limited time only, you can unlock special in-game items and collectibles with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 16, 2022 3:57PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

If you have both Amazon Prime and Xbox Game Pass do you get two different sets of rewards? I.e. 4 Crown Crates.

Are the collectible rewards (mount, face markings) from the bundles the exact same? Or will you need to purchase both if you want to collect everything?

I know they look the same, but just to be on the safe side as things like this lock the ability for players to collect everything in- game.
    Edited by CyberOnEso on June 28, 2022 5:21PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @CyberOnEso If you're claiming on both, then you will get 4 crown crates. So yes, you will get two sets of rewards for the crates. For the collectibles, you cannot get multiples of collectibles. For example, let's say you get the Cliff Ram mount through Twitch. When you redeem the gamepass rewards, since the mount is the same and unlocked previously, nothing will change there.

Hopefully that clears things up.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a bad joke from ZOS. I claimed the rewards for xbox ultimate and cant get back in the game. Login failed over and over. Even free stuff you guys mess up, come on....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification Kevin, really appreciate it!
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cm8l323h9s5k.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get A Free Mount, Crates, and More with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

"For a limited time only, you can unlock special in-game items and collectibles with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription."

I am locked out of my account after claiming and restart, great work really great.... Fix this asap.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cufe1x4xp1vy.png
    Requires The Elder Scrolls Online. Valid only for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console versions of the game. One per account. Not available in JP, KO. Claim by 20/09/2022. Redeem by 20/10/2022.
    To confirm: This is only available for the console version and not Windows (PC), too? Despite the Xbox application being on Windows 11 PCs as standard and allowing me to play various games on PC via Game Pass? If yes, would also make this:
    @CyberOnEso If you're claiming on both, then you will get 4 crown crates. So yes, you will get two sets of rewards for the crates.
    Conditional only to XBox, and not PC?
    Edited by Troodon80 on June 28, 2022 11:47PM
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Troodon80 Yes, conditional to XBOX and not PC. And yes, it must be through the console version and not through Windows.
    Staff Post
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin sorry for the tag but is this offer only available in the US? Because I’m looking at my gamepass perks section in my Xbox and I don’t see it
  • itslenh
    itslenh
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

So I have a problem.
    I signed up for the xbox ultimate game pass, just for the ESO rewards. Sadly, I didn't got any rewards from it.
    I playing at PC, and I bought the PC (Windows 10) version of xbox game pass.

Any ideas?
    If you have questions, contact me via discord or ingame (PC-EU).
    Discord: devlenh
    UserID: itslenh