The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 NA Server Severe Menu Lag post maintenance

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
All menus with NPCs and options menu too are lagging hard since the maintenance. Hard wired PS5s here and still the same issue. Seems we are not alone in our guild - everyone experiencing it to varying degrees.

It's like the heavy attack after block bug is now affecting every aspect of the game... btw... when will the heavy attack delay bug EVER get acknowledged or fixed??
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 27, 2022 4:08PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strike that... it's not just menu lag... its a 1 second delay for every action (light attacks and skills included).

Nice work!!! lol
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prior to the last maintenance, there was no real issues. Now post this maintenance, there is sever lag. Example, channeled acceleration taking 10+ seconds while the toon is stuck in the animation. Interacting with writ boxes is a bit iffy now. Opening doors etc. Most things are now taking way longer. Also, in Cyrodil, regular blue screens are back.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't experienced this for what it's worth. PS5/NA/performance mode.

EDIT: can confirm this is happening to me now as of this morning. 😡
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on June 29, 2022 3:41PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated my post. It's happening to me now. Also on skills and LA/HA firing.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video of skill lag/not firing. Note the Relentless Focus icon (square btn slot). You can see it pulse on the UI when I press the button but it takes FOUR presses for it to activate.

https://youtu.be/KA81jdw4dfM

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Kevin
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heavy attack bug after block is severely hindering progress for ,any groups as tanks are just standing still dying and wiping groups… I am not sure why Zenimax haven’t made this a priority at this point.they broke it about 4 patches back and it’s as of yet got shoved under a rug and been forgotten…

But yeah, game lag is nonsense right now. Twisting path from nightblades is causing a terrible issue.