The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sovngarde Stalwart style pages

CheepsNSalsa
CheepsNSalsa
✭✭✭✭
Hello! Im not sure if this kind of post is allowed, hope I'm not breaking any forum rules. First of all, PC NA. I'm looking for a couple style pages from an event that I missed when I took a break from eso. I've checked TTC and one of them has no listings and the other two seem to be drastically over priced with the listing being ready to expire. Just wondering if anyone has any sovngarde stalwart guards, boots, or bracers style pages sitting around. I just purchased the other pages so I know we're talking in the millions of gold, I'm not begging or low balling. Please reply here or send me a mail @CheepsNSalsa ingame if you'd like to get rid of them.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think some of these style pages have been drying up because its been a long while since the "lost treasures of skyrim" event which is what those outfit pages are from

i am not in game right now but its unlikely i have any in my storage chests i use for event items
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014