The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] Polish Guild Blood Queen Recruting

XDragoX
XDragoX
✭✭
BQ Guild is focused solely on End-Game content. We expect candidates to be mature, cultured, and familiar with the mechanics governing the game, both on dungeons and trials at the Hard Mode level.

Completed:
- Tick-Tock Tormentor
- Immortal Radeemer

Currently in progress:
- Gryphon Heart

in-game contact: @XDragoX, @vegoria

Gildia BQ nastawiona jest tylko i wyłącznie na kontent PvE oraz End-Game. Od kandydatów oczekujemy dojrzałości, kultury, oraz znajomości mechanik rządzących grą, zarówno na dungeonach, jak i trialach na poziomie Hard Mode.

Ukończone:
- Tick-Tock Tormentor
- Immortal Radeemer

Aktualnie w progresie:
- Gryphon Heart

kontakt w grze: @XDragoX, @vegoria
Edited by XDragoX on September 2, 2022 4:42PM
  • XDragoX
    XDragoX
    ✭✭
    BQ Guild is focused solely on End-Game content. We expect candidates to be mature, cultured, and familiar with the mechanics governing the game, both on dungeons and trials at the Hard Mode level.

Completed:
    - Tick-Tock Tormentor
    - Immortal Radeemer

Currently in progress:
    - Gryphon Heart

in-game contact: @XDragoX, @vegoria

Gildia BQ nastawiona jest tylko i wyłącznie na kontent PvE oraz End-Game. Od kandydatów oczekujemy dojrzałości, kultury, oraz znajomości mechanik rządzących grą, zarówno na dungeonach, jak i trialach na poziomie Hard Mode.

Ukończone:
    - Tick-Tock Tormentor
    - Immortal Radeemer

Aktualnie w progresie:
    - Gryphon Heart

kontakt w grze: @XDragoX, @vegoria