The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

£6 increase for 5.5k Crowns?

StueyMac40
StueyMac40
✭✭
Seriously 😂😂😂

You put the cost of 5500 crowns up by £6.00????

What the actual [snip]?????

It's a virtual in-game currency, not *** Bitcoin!!!!! How can you justify this??? [snip]

I buy them when I can afford it, it's my choice I know, [snip] Six quid increase? [snip]

[edited for bashing & profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 26, 2022 5:21PM
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has actually gone up by £9 since April!!!
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has actually gone up by £9 since April!!!

Thats $11 for the Americans
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • StueyMac40
    StueyMac40
    ✭✭
    April for you maybe.....bought some for £23.99 around three weeks ago.

I get it if it was a quid or two but £6????? Absolutely cat wanking, face ***, goblin bollocks greedy ***!!!!!
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    They just balanced it to the US price. Bethesda is after all a US company. The cost of 5500 crowns in the US is $39.99 which is the equivalent of £32.50.
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    CROWN CRATES WITH CROWNS.. IDEA..
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UK Pound has been struggling against US Dollar lately.

8zf0S7C.png
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I purchased 5500 crowns for 29.99 in February, so I guess they fixed loophole giving non-PC players a discounted price rate.

Seems 100% fair and people complaining the prices have been brought in line with PC-EU prices are just grumpy they don't get the discount anymore!

To reiterate - PC players shouldn't pay more than console players for the same product, so it's about time.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dmnqwk wrote: »
    I purchased 5500 crowns for 29.99 in February, so I guess they fixed loophole giving non-PC players a discounted price rate.

Seems 100% fair and people complaining the prices have been brought in line with PC-EU prices are just grumpy they don't get the discount anymore!

To reiterate - PC players shouldn't pay more than console players for the same product, so it's about time.

At least from my perspective its less that is brought into line (although I didn't know it was out of line TBH) more the fact that it happened without any kind of information about it at all, just a new price in the playstation store
    Soupy twist
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember a few years ago the price of 5500 crowns in Canada increased from $39.99 to $53.49. Was the last time I ever bought crowns. It's almost like they're not already killing it with all the crown crates and stuff they sell
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.