The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A case against Ravenwatch's current ruleset

• CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    I miss Ravenwatch. Even though I spent countless hours testing sets and trying to fill in the gaps of knowledge for no proc, on Xbox it’s typically just dead, or a handful of trolls gating a dead campaign, or sketchy boosters/etc trading emp titles and whatnot. I’ve spent 90% of my PvP time lately in other places.

Every now and then I go back just to see what it's like because I miss it too. Same old same old, unfortunately. There's one alliance online. One group doing one thing. And when you get there to see what's up it isn't a group you might try your hand at Xing it's the same vets thatve been there for years. Showed up just last night to try and defend a keep from like 6 reds. Pewpewed a couple... They took little damage and all had like 35k health. Noticed Fish and Prince were two of the names... Logged right out, lol.

The complete lack of in game transparency as to the rules makes it super super hostile to new players. Too much deep internet research to do for new players to learn how the game works differently in there.

This is one of the biggest issues.

ZOS completely abandoned the campaign after changing it. They have never once provided a list of usable sets in game, and outside of the very first list they provided in the patch notes (which has since changed dramatically) , they haven't even given any resource out of game to know what sets work.

That's completely inexcusable in my opinion. Imagine if a game like Overwatch had a mode where certain character's ultimate abilities did nothing at all, and they left players to figure out which. Imagine if New World disabled specific items while you had PvP flagged and didn't provide any sort of way to know if an item worked or not. It's ridiculous and ZOS should be ashamed of how they handled it.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin … please have a read and try and sift out some of these pain points from the posts. Yes we are complainy buggers sometimes and I’m sorry about that, but there’s some real concerns here.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)