The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error 210 on Launch and Cannot Access ESO Account Manager

WikiMeister
WikiMeister
✭✭✭
I am an owner of the game on Steam. I was playing some Tribute last night, when I was abruptly disconnected from the server mid-game. Upon trying to log back in, I was met with error 200; cannot connect to server.

Initially, I thought that my internet had dropped out, but it was still fully functional as I was still accessing other sites, and getting search results from Google.

I closed the game, and tried to reboot it from both the Bethesda.net launcher executable as well as the launcher from steam, but I was met on both occasions by Error 210, "An Error has occurred during Launcher self update." I called an early night, feeling quite disappointed and annoyed, and I have since reinstalled the game entirely from scratch as an attempted solution, but even then I am still facing Error 210! To complicate matters, I checked if I was able to connect to the online ESO account manager on account.elderscrolls and the page would not even load, saying that the connection has timed out.

I have been able to play the game smoothly since the release of High Isle and suddenly I am hit with this glitch, where I cannot even get back in game. Even loading the game from the eso.64 file cannot circumvent this as I will receive Error 200 and will be unable to log in. I've trawled through the forums looking into previous, similar sounding problems for an answer, but have been unsuccessful. Please help me, I would appreciate all and any enlightenment on this matter.
AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.