Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Incorrect Information Client Login

Emporor
Emporor
When I go to log in through the game client it says I am putting in incorrect information when it is in fact correct. It works fine on the website. I am not the only one having this issue. So thank you for not upholding your advertised product, NOT!
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emporor wrote: »
    When I go to log in through the game client it says I am putting in incorrect information when it is in fact correct. It works fine on the website. I am not the only one having this issue. So thank you for not upholding your advertised product, NOT!

I assume that the servers aren't open yet. I have the same problem :)

Been playing since betas 2014
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you have 5 day early access?

Check at account.elderscrollsonline.com
    go to billing history and check which type of early access you have
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Emporor
    Emporor

I assume that the servers aren't open yet. I have the same problem :)

The servers are open.
    Inversus wrote: »
    Are you sure you have 5 day early access?

Check at account.elderscrollsonline.com
    go to billing history and check which type of early access you have

I definitely have 5 days early access as i pre-ordered through ESO website for $90 digital standard edition on the 6th of feb.

• Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's just odd. I still recommend checking the billing history thingy, just to make sure.
    It might be an initial glitch that is stopping you access, but other than that I have no idea.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Emporor
    Emporor
    Inversus wrote: »
    Well that's just odd. I still recommend checking the billing history thingy, just to make sure.
    It might be an initial glitch that is stopping you access, but other than that I have no idea.

I have checked it and it says I ordered it on 2/6/2014 it has digital standard edition I even went back 2 months and checked emails it says I get 5 days early access. Also note that it only says i purchased it in billing history but under account info to the right where is says "purchased games" it has no purchased games, so I hit redeem code and put in the registry key from the billing history and it said invalid code so I assume that's just for retail. I also got told that it should automatically register anyway. Such a *** start to a game I was so looking forward to playing -.-
  • tobleronetobbeb16_ESO
    Wow, i feel you man, having the exact same issue
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    You may find you get help quicker raising this in the Customer Support forum.
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • Emporor
    Emporor
    Yeh already have Kat, thanks. Contacted them in every possible way, now its just the waiting game, of which i shouldn't have to wait in the first place seeing as I paid good money for this so far piece of crap experience.
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    Yeh already have Kat, thanks. Contacted them in every possible way, now its just the waiting game, of which i shouldn't have to wait in the first place seeing as I paid good money for this so far piece of crap experience.

I figured you might but thought it was worth mentioning.
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • FizzerUK
    FizzerUK
    ✭✭✭
    Did you get this fixed??

I logged out last night, came back this morning and I have Login incorrect.

I can access my web account, just not the in-game client.

All I did was log off in Davons Watch last night came back today to the error?
  • Odinsblade
    i have the same problem i can`t log in but in billing history it says i got the 3 days early acces, server are open now for 3 days, i CAN log in on the website but not in the game.. tried to contact them every possible way and no answer................... anyone found a fix to this or maybe even an answer ?
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi when does 3 days early access start, as it says my permissions are not allowing me in yet i thought early access had started?
  • Thanatonaute
    I have the exact same problem as you! Not been able to log for the last 2 day. Tried contacting for support and no one responded... I will say like you said. CRAPPY experience. And yes Im supposed to get the 5 days early acces.
  • Thanatonaute
    I have tried to get in contact with people over at the support department to resolve the credential issue and still after 72 hours no one contacted me. I know my password and user name are correct because I can log to the website but trying to log to the game in impossible. I mean.... what kind of customer service is that???? Totally unacceptable. Undecided yet if I will throw in money at that game after that.....
  • Emporor
    Emporor
    The reason for this is when you have a restriction on your account but they forget to take it off. for instance I got banned in beta for having a guild called Kool Kids Klub (***). I eliminated this from the reason because 2 weeks prior to 5 day early access i mailed them asking if this would bar me from using early access and they assured me not, when it in fact did. So my guess guys is if you can log into the website but not game, its their stupid fault.