The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soulrazer sword not glowing

Ringing_Nirnroot
Ringing_Nirnroot
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the soulrazer sword from the new crates however only one of them glows when I slot the two on my character (dual wield] lr4fno707m9j.png
Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on June 23, 2022 2:59PM
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The past several special-effect weapons ZOS has released have all had issues in some way or another.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they do any QA at all on them.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. What's really neat is it makes whatever is in your right hand have that effect.

Edited by tactx on June 25, 2022 3:19PM
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scallan wrote: »
    The past several special-effect weapons ZOS has released have all had issues in some way or another.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they do any QA at all on them.

Given the state of this chapter release - I mean, they don't even have outfits displaying properly on many of the druids and main characters in this chapter release - plus all the other bugs and issues that have popped up... I don't think QA is a big part of their program, if at all.

ZOS can't even design $100+ player homes that have centered and aligned structures.

That being said, for everyone who got this item, I really hope they fix it - but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Edited by rootkitronin on June 25, 2022 9:04PM