I'm Liking Ember....

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
....and love her perky, energetic attitude.

C6mYn1S.jpg

EY8Opgt.jpg

Fos7Q4U.jpg

Share your pictures of Ember.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like her because (Riana the Bosmer opens a thieves trove) Ember "Oh is that treasure"; Bastian "at least you didn't steal it first"; (Riana steals from the councilman) Ember stays silent; Bastian "I thought you gave up that life of crime" Riana to Bastian "Listen you worm, I never gave up anything, you don't like it, leave" Bastian goes away, Ember comes out to play. And yes, I have the other 2 but Ember is who I use most because Bosmer and Khajiit are who I play most.
    Edited by Sevalaricgirl on June 23, 2022 11:39AM
    Options
  • Xulu
    Xulu
    Soul Shriven
    Don't take her fishing! She hates it.
    Options
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xulu wrote: »
    Don't take her fishing! She hates it.

So do I.
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t make her any outfits because she stands on the left side of the screen and I can’t see a thing lol
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    81AT2Fu.jpg
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only done Ember's first rapport quest, and haven't done any criminal activities with her yet, and because she has a very cute/child-like voice acting, I'm not sure how it will go, it might be creepy. I hoped she would be more like Caska, and have more of a sarcastic, dead-pan, colder side, but so far for overland normal activities I like her.

svj3grhhufjr.png

Options
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I've only done Ember's first rapport quest, and haven't done any criminal activities with her yet, and because she has a very cute/child-like voice acting, I'm not sure how it will go, it might be creepy. I hoped she would be more like Caska, and have more of a sarcastic, dead-pan, colder side, but so far for overland normal activities I like her.

She's a little over eager but she is a khajiit and they age 7 years to our 1.
    Options
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I am enjoying both of the new companions far more than our first two. Bastian and Mirri were a fine introduction but I think the development team considered the year of feedback and recognized players’ “pain points” regarding each of the original companions’ idiosyncrasies.

For me, both Mirri and Bastian served their roles about as expected. They (companions in general) have a learning curve for the player and their AI has some definite, umm, issues, but as a whole I enjoyed them.

That being said, after having Isobel and Ember for only a couple of days here, it’s entirely possible I won’t ever see (my) Bastian and Mirri outside of the homes where I’ve placed them as houseguests.
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on their weight also. The larger Kajiit age 10 years to our one.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No they don't.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options