Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Mount Level Requirement?

DoidLife
DoidLife
Hey Guys,

I see how much a mount costs, but is there a level requirement before you can get a mount? Is there a way to trade gold between characters? That way if one of my toons is end level, can I send gold to my alt to buy a mount early in the game?

Very excited for 7PM!!
  • Schmackei
    Schmackei
    ✭✭
    If you have the Imperial version of the game, the mount is 1g, if not then it is 17,500g. there is no minimum level requirement for a mount.
    You can trade gold between your characters using your personal bank.
    The servers are up now, so no need to wait until any longer.
    SCHMACKEI - < Drunken Baѕtards >
    - The Ebonheart Pact - US
    - Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounts can be gotten at any level. They are expensive though so unless you have Imperial Edition or someone who likes throwing money around, it will be around lvl 20 or so (my guess) before you have the funds. You could focus on getting funds and have it earlier though.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
    Options
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no requirement, just the extensive gold requirement.
    I believe you can trade gold via the bank.
    Edited by Inversus on March 30, 2014 11:06AM
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could think of seventeen and a half thousands reasons why upgraded to an imperial edition looks pretty good right about now. They spoiled us in beta with horses.

Clever Devs! I tips me lid to ya govenor!
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options