Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

A previously found antiquity is not showing in the achievement vendor

hounddawg1953_ESO
I found all the parts for the Oakensoul ring using my main toon and would like to get second one for my alt. While playing my main I looked in the achievement furniture vendor on High Isle but it was not listed there. I then thought that maybe I needed to buy all the separate parts in the zones where I got the lead but when I looked in the Murkmire vendor still no luck. My second character has not done all the antiquity quests, I felt no need to grind that line a second time. Will I need to complete that quest line and find all the parts a second time using him to scry /excavate?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 21, 2022 2:27AM
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once completed a mythic item, you can reconstruct it for 25 transmute crystals.
    It is not supposed to appear at an achievement vendor.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For mythic items: visit a transmute station, click on the reconstruct tab and search for your item you want to craft.

For furnishing: once you have all 3 codex entries, you are able to buy more of them from npc vendors.
  • hounddawg1953_ESO
    Thanks. I have never bothered with the previous mythic items. Now all I need to do is figure out how to reconstruct it. I have the crystals and access to a station.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as antiquities, it's only Furnishings that you can now get at the achievement vendors, once you've unlocked all three codex entries.
    Other types of antiquities are not available at the vendors.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • hounddawg1953_ESO
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      As far as antiquities, it's only Furnishings that you can now get at the achievement vendors, once you've unlocked all three codex entries.

I was curious about that. A friend is wanting to use a bunch of vampiric stained glass windows in his house but hates doing Harrowstorms. I have a dozen of the darn things I would give him if I could. I was going to suggest he look in Markarth
      Thanks for clarifying
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

I was curious about that. A friend is wanting to use a bunch of vampiric stained glass windows in his house but hates doing Harrowstorms. I have a dozen of the darn things I would give him if I could. I was going to suggest he look in Markarth
      Thanks for clarifying

Check the vendor in Solitude, also.

The antiquity furnishings aren't available at all achievement furnishers; just in the main zones for the particular content where the antiquity can be excavated; Alliance territories for base game (Mournhold, Deshaan for Ebonheart Pact, for example), and main zones for the various chapters (Western Skyrim is the main zone for the Greymoor chapter, so I would check the vendor in Solitude).
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭

Thanks for clarifying

Check the vendor in Solitude, also.

Nope, I was wrong. It *IS* at the Markarth Achievement Furnisher, at the Markarth Mercantile. Tirudilmo is the vendor's name, and he charges 60,000gp for the Vampiric Stained Glass.
          PC/NA Warden Main
        • ZOS_Hadeostry
          Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
          Staff Post