The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please Place an Antiquities Vendor in the Antiquarian Circle in Solitude

maximusrex45
maximusrex45
✭✭✭✭
Such a neat little space, it would be nice to give it a little more life, and to potentially spark some interest from players learning about Antiquities for the first time, by having a vendor there where you can get all the furnishing items you completed the codices for.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I also expected the vendor to be placed there to liven up the place, and to also make sense thematic-wise.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That’s a really good idea!

It’s hard enough trying to figure out which Global Achievement Vendor to go to for certain stuff. Having all Antiquities in one location would be handy, but they have already set it up differently. I don’t know if they would go back and change it, unfortunately.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they need to undo what they have done in order to add a vendor with everything in Solitude.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think they need to undo what they have done in order to add a vendor with everything in Solitude.

Hmm okay, I guess they could do that too.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA