The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Valkyn Skoria Monster style pages.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
do these style pages still drop or do I have to wait until his arms packs hit the store? I cant seem to find any reliable information about this.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 20, 2022 2:02AM
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They only drop when the corresponding arms pack in the store. So whatever is in there now is what's dropping.

I don't remember the last time that skoria was dropping.

There might be some on guild traders if it wasn't too long ago. But could be pricey if it was a while back.
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little pricy? its over 25mil on TTC!
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh right haha.

My guess is that it was dropping a loooooong time ago in that case.

It'll probably come around again.

A lot of the others have.

Just a question of when.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post