Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Charged and Charged Trait

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Advice from Crafters...please

If I use a Charged trait with Glyph of Hardening - does this mean it will proc more often, right?

If on a 2h weapon, what is the base change of the proc, and if legendary, that is 2.4 times the probability? (240%)

I am getting killed in PVP and every little bit helps....

Is this a worth while glyph to use in PvP? Would it stack with other shields (Bone Shield, Sun Shield)?

Tankz,

Z6
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, charged increases chance to apply status effects (certain debuffs on enemies).

Infused increases the potency of the enchantment and reduces the cooldown. So that's what you'd want.

But, it's probably not worth it in PvP to be honest. It'll still be a small shield.

How quick are you dying? What's the rest of your build?
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I MESSED UP THE SUBJECT LINE WITH A BACK CUT N PASTE

SHOULD READ

Charged Trait and Glyph of Hardening

sorry
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    I MESSED UP THE SUBJECT LINE WITH A BACK CUT N PASTE

SHOULD READ

Charged Trait and Glyph of Hardening

sorry

Yeh, I saw it in the body.

My above post is still relevant.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Brrrofski

Thanks for 1) understanding my Subject line 2) responding

Running an Imperial Templar. CP 1528 and I still can' t get this game right!

I am skilled out in all the Templar, Fighters and Mages Guild, 2H, Resto, 1h&SH, and Alliance War skill lines
    PVP running 2H&Bow. 7pc heavy. Right now running Pariah...and don't laugh ...Hundings. The second set, I want to swap out for something a lot more defensive to keep me alive so I can react better....fight, heal, run away...

Thotz?

Z6
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know everybody dies in PvP versus PvE, you have to get used to it if not used to it. Most recommend 30k health now.

Stamplar or magplar? I haven’t run my stamplar for the last few campaigns but I went all medium armor.

2h you want Executioner and Dizzying Swing or Brawler for sure.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know everybody dies in PvP versus PvE, you have to get used to it if not used to it. Most recommend 30k health now.

Stamplar or magplar? I haven’t run my stamplar for the last few campaigns but I went all medium armor.

Stamplar...but it looks like Magplar is the way to go...

"You know everybody dies in PvP" - true...it just seems I do it more than others....

Tanks 4 helpin' me out!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »

Stamplar...but it looks like Magplar is the way to go...

"You know everybody dies in PvP" - true...it just seems I do it more than others....

Tanks 4 helpin' me out!

I don’t know, supposedly javelin got a boost last patch, but since I’ve been working on the build for another toon I haven’t got to enjoy it. My stamplar really is a lot of fun to play, but she finally made it to Grand Overlord so I started over again.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Charged trait is extremely niche in PvP. You do get a net positive with sets like Azureblight to generate stacks faster. But in almost all cases, something like Sharpened/Nirnhorned is significantly better than Charged.
    PC NA