Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to upload a custom picture to use for your avatar or are we limited to choosing from the options presented?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 20, 2022 1:55AM
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I don't think there is.
    I wondered this same thing coming from another "MMO" forum where you could do exactly that.
    Was nice have a pic of my main as my avatar instead of canned art snaps.

TBH I'm not sure why they have that option disabled here for us.
    Theres always the ppl that will try to use questionable pics, but the mods on here are pretty diligent so I think it would be caught. Or just have image filters check before someone is allowed to save their avatar.
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no means to do this.

There are a few people who actually have custom avatars because they held a special position in the forums for being such nice people. That program ended but they got to keep their personal avatars.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post