Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ascendant Storm Bug

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
During the part where you help out Prince Irnskar, the game asks you to "clear the battlements" and sends a couple waves of enemies to fight you. I took out all the enemies, but the quest won't progress. It's behaving as if the enemies either aren't done coming or its like the game doesn't recognize the enemies have all been killed.
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also having this issue, very frustrating :(
    Anyone have any info on this?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

PCEU
    Edited by AliasRed on June 24, 2022 9:59PM
  • MostlyId
    MostlyId
    Soul Shriven
    I'm stuck at the same place; it seems there are numerous places to get stuck on this quest, so that's fun.
  • Noctume
    Noctume
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... I have 2 Princes, one near the Balista and the other one looking from the top of the wall....
    Noctume Arachneare Mortis | Magicka Sorcerer | PC EU | DC | CP 1300+ | Event Farmer | Achievement Points : 34k+
    FR | EN

• Ghulfield
    Ghulfield
    ✭✭
    Same issue here.
    Relogging did not help.
    Abandoning the quest also did NOT resolve the issue - the quest restarted, but when I enter the castle I am at the same task as before ("Clear the battlements").
    Any suggestions?
  • Ghulfield
    Ghulfield
    ✭✭
    Ghulfield wrote: »
    Same issue here.
    Relogging did not help.
    Abandoning the quest also did NOT resolve the issue - the quest restarted, but when I enter the castle I am at the same task as before ("Clear the battlements").
    Any suggestions?

Replaying the quest from scratch was possible after abandoning the quest AND waitung for 60min (a shorter time might also work).

In the second rerun I had the same issue just in the area after the battlements.
    In the third rerun everything worked fine.

If I had to guess I would say the problem was caused by the Destructive Blast companion ability knocking enemies off the map. After replacing this companion ability in the third attempt everything worked.