Maintenance for the week of December 11:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 11
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – December 11, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
Battle Spirit Buffs Reverted?? Was this intentional?
In Waking Flame, the following changes were made to battle spirit:
- Increased the damage taken reduction from the Battle Spirit passive to 50%, up from 44%.
- Increased the healing received penalty to 55%, up from 50%.
- We will no longer detail the “effective strength” of these changes to prevent potential confusion.
Since then, there has been no changes to battle spirit and there was no mention of any changes in the High Isle patch notes, yet if you check Battle Spirit on PC NA right now, the changes are reverted? See picture below taken from today...
On PC EU, the battle spirit buffs are still showing from Waking Flame... so perhaps this is only a PC NA issue?
A lot of people have been talking about higher dmg this patch from Coil or Oakensoul, but losing 12% dmg reduction from battle spirit is going to hurt in CP and even more so in NO-CP.
Yes, healing received is currently higher than it was last patch, which gives effective toughness, but I think many people are feeling the higher up-front damage.
Were these changes intentional? @ZOS_GinaBruno