The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lead Brazier Of Flame not dropping

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
I've had one lead drop a bit back got the item but not a 2nd. Over 4000 mobs and nothing. I know you got to fill up your codex to be able to buy from achievement vendor. Can anyone confirm it is dropping a 2nd time ect? @ZOS_ConnorG @ZOS_KaiSchober
Edited by Sythen88411 on June 15, 2022 2:42AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is that the one in Bleakrock?

I got a second one a long time ago but it’s hard to do on console because all the bots are farming the nodes. Never tried for another one.

EDIT: duh just read it again it’s the one from mobs, but yeah...never got the second drum from Betnikh either
    Edited by katanagirl1 on June 15, 2022 5:31AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a pain farming starter zones like that because theres very very few areas of even remotely dense mobs

i honestly dont remember if i got multiples of these, but its been awhile since i farmed them and not currently in game to check
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right before the High Isle patch I was able to get the last 2 I needed. I don’t think the drop rate is very high though, to get my 1st and 3rd it took a very long time while my 2nd was from the 2nd enemy I killed.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my first one this week. I have been having a lot of issues with the Warcaller's Drum on Betnihk.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been lucky enough to have that lead drop three times.

Then a little over a year ago, I had an idea for which I needed a fourth brazier, and my luck seems to have vanished.
    I've farmed Bleakrock for many hours, with multiple characters, over the last year, but I can't get the lead to drop again.

It is actually one of my favorite furnishings, so I'm really glad we can now purchase antiquities from the achievement vendors once we complete the codices.
    But completing any particular codex can definitely be frustrating.
      PC/NA Warden Main